January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

10 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Great to see Bruce get the Wednesday job. Surely he’ll be active in lining up deals for some of his former players. 

Hopefully it will accelerate the exit door for the likes of Elmo, BB, jedinak and Lansbury. May also mean bids for the likes of Hutton , Albert and Kodj.

Should free up some funds and space for Smith to make some bigger moves in the window.

Hopefully he will come in for Elmo and hutton.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hopefully he will come in for Elmo and hutton.

And Nyland. After tracking him for 4 years he surely won't want to lose him now! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Elmo seems the kind of player bruce would target. Nyland well He probably thinking thank god I'm out of there after seeing how hopeless nyland is most weeks.

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

And Nyland. After tracking him for 4 years he surely won't want to lose him now! 

After reading about a possible Hause medical I just had a look for the Villa Transfers (@avfctransfers1) lad on twitter and his account seems to be deleted?

Would be a shame if so, always bang on and ahead of everyone else, hopefully it's just mine playing up.

41 minutes ago, DevonVilla said:

After reading about a possible Hause medical I just had a look for the Villa Transfers (@avfctransfers1) lad on twitter and his account seems to be deleted?

Would be a shame if so, always bang on and ahead of everyone else, hopefully it's just mine playing up.

Nope, his page disappeared shortly after he posted about Hause's medical :(

4 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

Great to see Bruce get the Wednesday job. Surely he’ll be active in lining up deals for some of his former players. 

Hopefully it will accelerate the exit door for the likes of Elmo, BB, jedinak and Lansbury. May also mean bids for the likes of Hutton , Albert and Kodj.

Should free up some funds and space for Smith to make some bigger moves in the window.

Sure I heard on the radio that Bruce won't actually take up the reigns at SW until the end of Jan - which seems bizarre beyond belief 

According to TeamTalk (yes I know) we've missed out to Huddersfield in the race for Leyton Orient striker Josh Koroma.

Never heard of him but I doubt he'll be the answer to Hudds scoring issues.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Sure I heard on the radio that Bruce won't actually take up the reigns at SW until the end of Jan - which seems bizarre beyond belief 

If you believe the Internet he's either having knee surgery or going to the Caribbeans to watch Cricket...

3 minutes ago, Pimlico_Villa said:

The fact that we haven’t lined up a LB shows that the Club has written off this season. It’s a shame as we are only 11 points off the autos, but probably more sensible for the long term. 

There is still a few days left in the window yet.

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Apparently it’s because he wants to watch Cricket in Barbados.

You could not make it up! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sne said:

According to TeamTalk (yes I know) we've missed out to Huddersfield in the race for Leyton Orient striker Josh Koroma.

Never heard of him but I doubt he'll be the answer to Hudds scoring issues.

Was a good prospect in my Football Manager 17 Orient team though I played him on the wing mainly 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Was a good prospect in my Football Manager 17 Orient team though I played him on the wing mainly 😉

Would still stay clear, sounds a bit too similar to Josh Onomah :D 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

How do you know we haven't lined up a left back? It's January 3rd! 

Given the upmost importance of one, I thought we would have one line up to bring in straight away. At the moment, there aren’t even any rumours. 

26 minutes ago, Pimlico_Villa said:

The fact that we haven’t lined up a LB shows that the Club has written off this season. It’s a shame as we are only 11 points off the autos, but probably more sensible for the long term. 

Thanks for the ITK.

What kind of gel does Jack use?

• Haha 1