January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Ryan Woods

On this point. At the game yesterday I noticed a diminutive little ginger having a kick about during the warm up and at half time. Looked like a player but couldn’t fathom who he was. 

He did look a lot like Woods from a distance. 

Can anyone shed any light on the mystery ginger?

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

On this point. At the game yesterday I noticed a diminutive little ginger having a kick about during the warm up and at half time. Looked like a player but couldn’t fathom who he was. 

It wasn't Woods unfortunately. :(

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, mickjacobjr said:

One of our biggest problems is lack of legs in centre of midfield hourihane Whelan birki etc very poor mobility 

it's why i prefer Thor in that role, he has more energy and "legs" than any of the others.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

This guy???

Related image

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

That’s it. I only want to see links to players who’s names relate to either 

a) Property 

b) Structual engineering

we’re Aston Villa - and we are building for the future. 

Wayne Bridge is definitely past his best but at least we'd have a new left back.

Medical man on twitter says Hause to be done then.

Hopefully not too much expenditure on a backup centre half with little experience.

Good to get men in positions we need though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Medical man on twitter says Hause to be done then.

Hopefully not too much expenditure on a backup centre half with little experience.

Good to get men in positions we need though.

Importantly he is a Left footed/sided defender, alot of people pointed out this creates the balance which saw Chester flourish on the right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Importantly he is a Left footed/sided defender, alot of people pointed out this creates the balance which saw Chester flourish on the right.

I think that balance is important, has anyone seen Hause play? If so, what are his strengths/weaknesses? I haven’t seen him play so can’t comment

8 minutes ago, romavillan said:

He must be bricking it, big move for him.

Enough of these tongue ‘n groove comments. He’ll be the cornerstone of our defence, otherwise what’s the pointing signing him?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think that balance is important, has anyone seen Hause play? If so, what are his strengths/weaknesses? I haven’t seen him play so can’t comment

5 min video of his "talents", looks pretty interesting and exactly the type of player we want, however as we all know, "best of" vids can be deceiving.

looks like a right unit, which may be exactly what we need, assuming he's half as good as he looks in that vid.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1