January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Awful against us earlier this season, it was Nyland-esque and it's not first time he has played like that, his command of his area is shocking.

Don't agree with your judgement but fair enough.. I've seen him in a lot of games that hasn't had Villa in it and he has been more than fine even when at Southend. Every keeper is due a bad game. That's your opinion and i respect that

Edited by Villan4Life

32 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:
59 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Tom Heaton and Gary Cahill on loan and Joe Bryan permanent if possible 

Heaton

Axel       Chester     Cahill         Bryan

We've enough going forward as shown tonight 

You're not fooling anybody Bruce

Nah the team would be:

------------Chester----------

Cahill---Bryan-Heaton--Axel

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You're not fooling anybody Bruce

Haha - I know what you're saying, I did think it was a bit Bruce-esque! 

Basically, on current form Axel plays Centre Back and is currently playing very well, Chester is the one that should be dropped if for instance Cahill came in, but I can't see our club captain being left out and Axel is better than Hutton hence the back 5 I suggested.

I personally think he could play at RB (under Smith) he's decent at bringing the ball forward, pacey and athletic, I wouldn't read much into his performances under Bruce there.

Bottom line is our defence is a mess, as shown last night - can you honestly say you would prefer the defence / keeper that started last night over my selection? No way we would be conceding FIVE at home!  

I've said it before, bit Josh McEachran would be a perfect signing.

Sits in front of the defence, can tackle and has a great eye for a pass. Would be a huge upgrade on Conor in that position as much as I love him. He's still great rotation for McGinn.

25 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I've said it before, bit Josh McEachran would be a perfect signing.

Sits in front of the defence, can tackle and has a great eye for a pass. Would be a huge upgrade on Conor in that position as much as I love him. He's still great rotation for McGinn.

Yes please and Bently 

• Haha 1