January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

Just now, sne said:

another game that cemented the fact that we bitterly need a LB, RB and CM.

we might finally do something when we get to game 200 of that run. Think we are on about 155 now since we needed them ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Chester?

Not for me mate. He has shown ever since he has been with us that he is the second man in a partnership, looked great alongside Terry but has absolutely no idea when the onus is on him to organise. 

Bang average..

27 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Presumably the av1 jury is out on Kalinic?

I think it's rather early to call one way or the other really. He is new to the country and is playing behind a terrible defence, he may turn out to be a very good signing but it will probably take time. He isn't an instant hit shall we say. 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He is 10x better than nyland. Ithat very at they end was world class

You did see the first goal he conceded today, right.

I wrote Nyland off after one game, but Kalinic is just so poor as well... I'm not sure he's an upgrade after all.

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

I wrote Nyland off after one game, but Kalinic is just so poor as well... I'm not sure he's an upgrade after all.

At least he shows some courage and confidence to get stuck in. Unlike nyland who was a complete and utter coward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

Far too early to be judging the keeper!

4 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

I think we  need another thread title change to say " we need a whole new squad" 

Sadly it does feel like that at the moment. Wherever we are, whomever is in charge, I can easily believe the number of current players that will still be here in two years (or maybe less) wouldn’t be much more than a handful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

At least he shows some courage and confidence to get stuck in. Unlike nyland who was a complete and utter coward.

His job is to keep the ball out of the net. Lets not lose sight of that. Courage and confidence ? I'm not quite sure what u mean but....yeah, has to do better for Bowen's goal. 

Edited by Johnnyp
Mistake

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He is 10x better than nyland. Ithat very at they end was world class

Nyland made some great shot stops as well. This guy is flailing in the box the same way Nyland did, just looks more confident while doing it. And his distribution isn't anywhere near Nylands. Not one clean sheet yet. Conceeded plenty so far. I think he'll come good and will prove to be an upgrade . But calling him x10 times better then Nyland? You sound like a jealous lover who got dumbed who's convinced their suspectible rebound is way way better. 

10 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Nyland made some great shot stops as well. This guy is flailing in the box the same way Nyland did, just looks more confident while doing it. And his distribution isn't anywhere near Nylands. Not one clean sheet yet. Conceeded plenty so far. I think he'll come good and will prove to be an upgrade . But calling him x10 times better then Nyland? You sound like a jealous lover who got dumbed who's convinced their suspectible rebound is way way better. 

They both look below average to me, and Steer played better than both of them.

Worrying.

Edited by villalad21