January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

39 minutes ago, sne said:

Cant wait to see the end of (as players here) the old guard including most of the late 20's players as well.

Bunn, Richards, Whelan, Jedi, Taylor, Hutton, McCormack, Adomah, Kodija, Elmo, (DeLaet, Thor, Elphick) and probably someone I forgot.

For senior players they all lack at least some of the attributes needed to be useful. Be it ability, mobility, desire or application.

And they all cost more than they offer.

There are other players that also has to go, but I have more patience with younger players not delivering than with seasoned pros.

The contracts of kodjia, McCormack, adomah, BB aren't up in the summer, so we would have to find a buyer for them to get rid, if that's what you wanted.

1 hour ago, villarocker said:

Would have taken him a couple of years ago but not now. We need to be more forward thinking than this guy. 

I think we are just looking to the end of this season to be honest, replacement for Tunzabe. 

The whole world is going to change in the summer regardless of what happens. 

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

The contracts of kodjia, McCormack, adomah, BB aren't up in the summer, so we would have to find a buyer for them to get rid, if that's what you wanted.

Yeah I know. But hopefully their wages won't be a stumbling block.  Think it might thou. 

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah I know. But hopefully their wages won't be a stumbling block.  Think it might thou. 

I would take a wild guess, and propose that the wages of McCormack, Kodjia and Adomah are probably WAY more than any championship team are willing to pay them, especially McCormack.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I thought we were getting Desperate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1