January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

Hause would be excellent.  Left sided CB who is a true athlete.  Strong, good in the air, quick, and is very comfortable with the ball at his feet.  Looks like a slightly more physical left sided Tuanzebe.  SIGN HIM UP!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

I'd honestly be tempted to recall Gardner. I think the guy is crap but Hourihane and BB are just gutless. 

I'd do that just to **** small heath up.

• Like 3

Wolves Forum reaction to the Hause Rumors:  https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/hause-to-villa.208696/

Overall, the consensus is that he is a promising prospect who isn't getting any game time under Nuno.  Most are happy for him leaving to play, some aren't happy that he is coming to Villa Park, many are trashing Villa, most think they're going to get more than 4 million for him, but he hasn't played much at all over the past 2 seasons.

5 ins and 5 outs minimum this window.

Said before Smith needs to be ruthless now, so many players just not capable of playing sharp front stuff. Slow of thought and even slower of execution, that just resort to old habits the slightest bit of pressure. Bruce 'hang on in' players.

Even the likes of Hourihane and Albert who would be a squad players, if they can generate funds, get them sold. Not good enough.

• Like 3

We need energy and fight, this team is littered with guttless players that offer nothing, today we were outfought, not for the first time.