January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

Not me, well out of my league.

I've just spent 10 minutes looking for a boring heavy metal pun. I've come up with Bohrium is a synthetic heavy metal.

Then realised that was pretty much the joke in the first place.

I'll stick to politics in off topic and pick off the easy likes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What's he like @JAMAICAN-VILLAN? Could he become possibly as good as Leon Bailey within time in your view? Noticed he is a year younger than Bailey.

Edited by Villan4Life

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m a betting man, and I bet @chrisp65 has told you to say that, or has logged into your account. 

Sorry, I just like to do these things periodically. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

What's he like @JAMAICAN-VILLAN? Could he become possibly as good as Leon Bailey within time in your view? Noticed he is a year younger than Bailey.

I'd be lying to you if I pretended to know anything about him, aside from the fact that he broke through at my old high school

I follow the team very sporadically as they are always close to some sort of crisis, I know we have some very talented individuals though. (Teams I am blessed with hey?)

Not much footage here either so I usually only get a glimpse at highlights or results.

From the little I know Leon Bailey is another level above anything in the Jamaican team.

• Like 2

January window,  put a bet on brentford being stripped of a couple of there players, at least a left back, central defender or a striker. Think benrahma is there only striker  who may come because there other strikers have not been at brentford long..

Not a link to us, but an European club with new owners have offered Usain Bolt a contract. Could fit with us. And I think it’s the type of signing our new owners would consider to get some publicity. I’m sure we hve Champions League aspirarions some time in the future.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-usain-bolt-offered-two-year-deal-by-european-club-20181015

There is a club in Europe that has offered Bolt a two-year deal, they have been taken over by new owners who have aspirations of Champions League football," he revealed.