January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

January transfer; 
3 vital Important to do during this windows -

* Recall Elphick - Get him back and he is 3rd choice or offer him to playing as first choice to partner with Axel if Chester keep mistake as he did today and next few games until in January. It is "Only way" to save money to meeting FFP and find someone to first choice for premiership as don't want see rely on Axel.  
if we have no issues about a money so we go for gary cahill too and offer him pay full wage as loan fee and ethier - Optional or Mandatory to buy (Prefer mandatory it is less hassle) Loan end of the season" and we offer him bit drop wage 80k to 40k-55k wage for next season so we are nothing to lose.. so we would have elphick and cahill, axel, chester in squad will see us to promote, back to a premiership without centre half issues. ((next season we focus replace axel or we lucky to get him to villa and replace elphick too)) 

* Buy Left Back - first choice and Taylor demote him to second choice left back also ensure that player who can play premiership in case as don't want buy for championship and not good enough for premiership useless our coach can improve him and good for long term.

* Buy Goalkeeper and Sent Moraria back his club, Tom Heaton - is good choice accord twitter and other, people around I am back him to be our number 1 and Nyland become our 2nd choice goalkeeper i would happy with it if Nyland not good enough be our number 2 so flog him in end of the season.

That we should go focus after 3 area to complete sort.

*Buy Left foot Right Winger - (Snodgrass Type) that is a what we were miss\lack of an ability so far this season.

Sell - Whelan & Jedinak, Hogan, McCommack. 

• Like 1

The only reason to recall Elphick would be if we could do it now so we could make it to January.

If we have to wait until January anyway then there's no point. He's rubbish. We could easily sign a couple of centrebacks better than him instead. That should be the priority.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The only reason to recall Elphick would be if we could do it now so we could make it to January.

If we have to wait until January anyway then there's no point. He's rubbish. We could easily sign a couple of centrebacks better than him instead. That should be the priority.

Very much this!

Can you imagine how likely a gaff would be with Nyland and Elphick on the same side!

He has found his level, let him go and get someone who wont fold under the pressure. 

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

The Sun are saying we are the bookies fav for Ashley Cole's next move. Lazy link due to John Terry

Hope we don't do anything like this! He has been crap for years now and 38 next month

Genuinely thought he retired a couple of yrs back. Can’t see any truth to this

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Genuinely thought he retired a couple of yrs back. Can’t see any truth to this

No, just been released today by LA Galaxy. Joined them in 2016.

Was on £10k a week there  on last contract but refused new terms of £5k a week (1 year deal) few days ago so has been released

Edited by Villan4Life

8 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

The Sun are saying we are the bookies fav for Ashley Cole's next move. Lazy link due to John Terry

Hope we don't do anything like this! He has been crap for years now and 38 next month

Saw the news of his release earlier. If Bruce I could see this move but not now

• Like 2

Cole is terrible. His body is past it, and caused numerous goals for the Galaxy. He had a lot of assists because he can still cross, and Ibrahimovic is a great striker. 

I'd rather have Bree at left back than cole. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Would have thought the majority on here would rather see a 38 year old than Neil Taylor. 

Yes. Would rather see him than Taylor in the team, but we can go out and get who we want in January so why settle for only a slight improvement? We tried to sign Bryan for 6m in the summer and that money wasnt used elsewhere so we know its set aside for a proper left back. Cant wait to see who we sign.

15 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Yes. Would rather see him than Taylor in the team, but we can go out and get who we want in January so why settle for only a slight improvement? We tried to sign Bryan for 6m in the summer and that money wasnt used elsewhere so we know its set aside for a proper left back. Cant wait to see who we sign.

Bryan on Loan? 😛

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

My lad just told me this a few minutes ago.  My exact words were "no way, he's past it, it's just lazy journalism because of John Terry. 

4 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

No, just been released today by LA Galaxy. Joined them in 2016.

Was on £10k a week there  on last contract but refused new terms of £5k a week (1 year deal) few days ago so has been released

I do watch some LA Galaxy games (mainly due to the Quakes rivalry my local team)

You will see some very nice goals & assists from Ashley Cole on YouTube for Galaxy. He really does still have a lovely touch and positioning in him.  He also loves a back post cross he still weights them very well indeed.

But they dont show the entire game so it may not be apparent that the MLS is played at walking pace compared to the Championship, so skillfull players are almost guaranteed to be able to find time & space to look great.

I think he would get eaten alive in the Championship and is likely physically incapable of playing a pressing game like Smith wants.

Also I want an excuse to post a gif of Cheryl, because.

333.gif

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Thanks 1