Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Its starting to look like we have a solid platform to build from. 3 CB with wing backs seems to suit us . Against better teams we just need a forward or midfield who can hold the ball up a little more to release the pressure. This should give us hope into the second half of the season as they continue to develop the system. Fair play to Deano ..

• Like 2

Yeah let's keep on ignoring a glaring issue.

The fact that the team keeps giving away leads after half time has been an occurring theme all season.

But i forgot you are not allowed to criticize when you get a decent result on here.

Edited by villalad21

Away from home with no fit striker against a top side I’d say that’s a very good result. Always going to be hard second half. Nothing to do with Smiths team talk or tactics. Just how games like that go. I’m more happy about the first half performance that got us 1-0 up myself. Look for the positives. 

Tactics were absolutely spot on tonight. Defensively rock solid and the front 3 pressed and countered well. Unfortunate that another silly mistake has cost us but if we continue to go with this system and build around the 343 I'm certain we'll see improvements in the league as well. We've definitely got a good squad for it, just a couple tweaks in certain positions.

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

The fact that the team keeps giving away leads after half time has been an occurring theme all season.

But i forgot you are not allowed to criticize when you get a decent result on here.

Please gain some f**king perspective. 

Absolutely brilliant result tonight, and coming so quickly after the hammering they gave us at VP says a lot about Smith. 

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

The team has some very average to poor players.

When poor players get tired as a match goes on, they start making more mistakes which leads to goals against

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

GeT sMiTh OuT 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Please gain some f**king perspective. 

Leicester got spanked by Liverpool, lost to Man Ure and Norwich managed to get a draw at Leicester's place.

Christ. They're good but they aren't Liverpool or City.

1 minute ago, andym said:

The team has some very average to poor players.

When poor players get tired as a match goes on, they start making more mistakes which leads to goals against

Brentford and Walsall leaked goals under Smith. Their fans will tell you that. Ask any Brentford fan.

This ain't a new phenomenon.

Â