Dean Smith

Demitri_C

15 minutes ago, TRO said:

I would play Hause at left back if Mings is fit......Taylor will get mullered in the air at the post.

Both Hause and Taylor starting today - as well as Konsa, Mings and Guilbert. So must be either 5 at the back or Konsa in midfield. 

19 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think its more to do with some folk being honest with what they see and others refusing to admit it

So what you’re saying TRO is that people who agree with you are being honest and people who have a different opinion are delusional. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

Well he's given you naysayers what you all want!!

Good team selection today IMO. 

3 at the back is something he should maybe have tried a few games ago - let’s hope it works today! 

2 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Good team selection today IMO. 

3 at the back is something he should maybe have tried a few games ago - let’s hope it works today! 

I credit him for trying but with Taylor on the left side all attacking threat is dead down there. They just need to mark Jack and Trez and we are screwed, I am not sure this is going to work but hope it does.

Iam by no means calling for his head. But that selection has a hint of desperation about it (Stating the obvious given our league position !) - but I wonder if he knows the board won't let him continue into relegation and beyond.

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

I credit him for trying but with Taylor on the left side all attacking threat is dead down there. They just need to mark Jack and Trez and we are screwed, I am not sure this is going to work but hope it does.

Yes, would have been more suited to Targett at LWB, but it should make us more solid defensively and if one of the CB’s can step into midfield when we are on the front foot, I think it might work well. 

Fingers crossed! 

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bit early for that mate. 

Not really. He made a bold change and it's made a big difference. 

Yes we haven't won yet but he's got a massive reaction from a team that looked like we were heading to a 20th place finish  

That's a good sign in my book.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Not really. He made a bold change and it's made a big difference. 

Yes we haven't won yet but he's got a massive reaction from a team that looked like we were heading to a 20th place finish  

That's a good sign in my book.

Fair enough but if we don’t win this game there is going to be meltdown. 

Need the third on the break. 

Life line for him I think. First half Dyche wasn't expecting a change in tactics. Second half, standard Smith resumes, as someone mentioned inplay management none existent, though players proved they have what it takes to stay up with the help of Grealish, still unsure weather Smith should be here all season, next game will be telling.

Â