Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Why does he keep the same formation, surely it’s time to go 5-3-2 as the defence at the minute is a joke and get Guilbert and targett as wing backs 

Suggested the same months ago as well.

Wingers are clearly our weakest area and Wesley is so ineffective solo that at least attempting a 5-3-2 seemed a no brainer. Also means you can move jack back central.

• Like 1

For the first time, I've lost faith in Smith as manager. We are going down with him in charge. We're halfway through the season and if anything, its getting worse by the minute. The "system" isnt working and its obvious to everyone except him.

Just now, R.Bear said:

For the first time, I've lost faith in Smith as manager. We are going down with him in charge. We're halfway through the season and if anything, its getting worse by the minute. The "system" isnt working and its obvious to everyone except him.

No way back from this - has to go !

Suspect the fans will start really hounding him after this one. New owners so will have to see how they react to that. I am one of his biggest supporters but you can’t be losing 3-0 to Watford and not expect serious questions to be asked. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Suggested the same months ago as well.

Wingers are clearly our weakest area and Wesley is so ineffective solo that at least attempting a 5-3-2 seemed a no brainer. Also means you can move jack back central.

Exactly as the current set up even if they do cross it no one is in the box

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Love the 10 straight wins that ultimately got us into the play-offs, but this time last year we were just as shit as we are now.

Fair point but it was a hell of a run and he took us through the playoffs which is a situation that this club generally bottles, it was an immense job but football is all about levels and Smith and his team are not Premier League level. It's clear from how this lot are coached, how he manages games and his all round tactical approach. Giving him a four year deal was utter madness.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Losing Grealish at the end of this season will hurt more than going down. A change absolutely has to be made. We really can’t let that happen. 

If we had a good season Jack is off, if we go down Jack is off

It's where we are as a club right now, but at least we've seen him grow into a villa shirt and lead the club instead of him leaving to sit on spurs bench

I think time is up.

Constant failure to make subs at all or at the right time. 

The team looks absolutely clueless, no fight, zero organisation. 

Constantly failing against 10 men. 

Losing crucial games against teams below even us in the table. 

There is just nothing there, nothing at all. 

Edited by sidcow

Â