Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Complete lost my buy in I'm sad to say. i really like Smith, love the job he did last season, but he's quite clearly out of his depth.

I'm shocked at the lack of coaching, there's no discernible style, no intensity, no movement, no flair to what we do. The football is on a par with the Remi Garde 'era' at this stage let alone Lambert. 

3 points from the last 3 games (including this) is not good enough. This result against 10 men is appalling and inexcusable.

He's not the man to keep us up. If we want to stay in this league this season we have to sack him. Simple as that I'm afraid.

• Like 2

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Complete lost my buy in I'm sad to say. i really like Smith, love the job he did last season, but he's quite clearly out of his depth.

I'm shocked at the lack of coaching, there's no discernible style, no intensity, no movement, no flair to what we do. The football is on a par with the Remi Garde 'era' at this stage let alone Lambert. 

3 points from the last 3 games (including this) is not good enough. This result against 10 men is appalling and inexcusable.

He's not the man to keep us up. If we want to stay in this league this season we have to sack him. Simple as that I'm afraid.

Love the 10 straight wins that ultimately got us into the play-offs, but this time last year we were just as shit as we are now.

• Like 1

Really love Deano for what hes done for us but if we want to stay up we simply have to make a change, same formation and faces every week, people know exactly how were going to play. No plan b, subs always 20 minutes late. Atrocious. Sorry Deano its time to go.

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Love the 10 straight wins that ultimately got us into the play-offs, but this time last year we were just as shit as we are now.

Yep. There have been too many stretches under Smith where we've been absolutely dire for me to have any faith that he's the right man for us going forward.

I do actually remember Brentford fans telling us that this sort of thing used to be a feature under him for them too.

• Like 1

Another week another embarrassing performance. Had an opportunity when they went down to ten men to do something but didn't bother, he's persisted with his dogshit formation that got sussed after a week, theres no attacking football,  no pressing. This is just as bad as what it was under Bruce when he was sacked. Gotta go! 

Time to go. Totally out of his depth and crying on the touchline says it all. 

If he loves the club he should step aside and let someone who knows what they are doing take control.

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

lets go one better and say 4 points from a possible 21

Â