Dean Smith

Demitri_C

29 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He didn't have to.

Could have kept players like Elphick and Hutton. He choose not to.

Even players like Whelan and Adomah could have done a job for us this season. 

In hindsight we brought in way too many players. The rebuild should have happened slower.

Haha I'd love to have read your posts if adomah was starting matches for us. 

What a joke

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

FFS WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP FEEDING THE TROLL?!  It's really starting to get on my **** nerves.

Because he probably isn't a troll. 

Hanlon's razor states that

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

And I'm sure we're all very familliar with the abject stupidity of football fans sometimes.

And tbf, he sometimes makes points that I agree with too(if only he didn't repeat them 10 times a day), but I guess its easier to just insult him and call him a troll instead of engaging him.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

Just now, villalad21 said:

I would trust Adomah more than i trust Trez.

I don’t think you would at all but what you’re doing is a very clever wind-up because if anyone says “really!?” you can say “yes, Trez is awful” which is the point you are keen to make about our players. So I will bow out of this. Adomah was out of his depth in the Championship last season. Clearly he wouldn’t have been good enough to do a job in the PL. Whether Trez turns out to be remains to be seen.

I really think Smith should be starting with Kodj. I don't believe he is any worst than a player that does f*** all and can't even find a position to score. I'm not bigging up Kodj, but he is definatley worth a start. Shit me, if he is useless maybe Smith can grow some balls and bring him off early. He may not be the answer, but I very much doubt he could be any worst.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Why? From what you've seen from Nakamba is he really that much better than Whelan? 

Yes

Would you say Trezeguet look better than Adomah? 

Yes

Considering we are the team who concedes the most amount of goals on defensive set pieces would Jedinak not be a useful squad player?

No

Heck, i'd even take Hogan ahead of Wesley.

**** lol. Now I know you’re taking the piss. 

You’ve been against Smith since day 1. And even though I’d like Smith to be doing much better, your agenda is blindingly obvious

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

I mean we've been playing with Grealish on the flank for most of the season, so just one winger rather than 2. Guess we could have played entirely without conventional wingers but not many clubs do. And I'm not sure looking at our squad what the option would have been. I know you are not suggesting we should have dropped Grealish.

Also who are these hard working guys left out from our squad for the "talented" ones? 

There isn't any.... we don't sign them, that's my point.

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

But you seem to have improved your defense a lot after Smith left.

Will give you a much better chance making it into the top 6.

Yes we have improved defensively from last season and many previous ones before during and after Dean left we have had a soft under belly for years and last summer we addressed this in signing Pontus Jansson from Leeds ,Pinnock  from Barnsley along with a new Keeper.16 fewer goals conceded compared to this time last season confirms.

Should be 45 mins to save his job , but truthfully he should probably already be gone  , these performances are as bad as anything McLeish ever gave us 

crap players is one thing , but his selections are baffling 

Would a change make much of a difference. 

I don't think our squad is good enough. Smith takes a chunk of the blame for that but I'm inclinded to stick with him, if only for the fact continuity will probably help us bounce back from relegation. 

We don't want a repeat of last time and have to rebuild with 3 different managers before we can come back up again.

Â