Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Dunno what that nakamba sub was all about, why he didn’t bring kodija on when they scored the 2nd I’ll never know, think most in my block are losing patience with Smith after today

Mcginn went off injured after few minutes. Nakamba best bench option 

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Can't get behind this man anymore.

Leicester, Sheff Utd and Saints. No one should accept these performances.

anymore.

Image result for suspicious gif

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, romavillan said:

You are joking? We were always going to struggle and now we are. Ridiculous calling for Smith to go, about this time last year I remember some people doing it and he turned it around. We should stick with him even if relegated

It's not that we're struggling in general, it's that we're being thoroughly outplayed every game now and he has shown absolutely no signs of turning it around. And unlike our terrible run this time last year, we aren't without Grealish.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mantis said:

It's not that we're struggling in general, it's that we're being thoroughly outplayed every game now and he has shown absolutely no signs of turning it around. And unlike our terrible run this time last year, we aren't without Grealish.

we are really really bad, we have no pattern of play, there is no cohesion in the team and no fight. if we carry on like this we will be relegated by March. Something has to change ! 

Well my assessment is that he's out of his depth at this level and on borrowed time. This result and performance was totally unacceptable. He also demonstrates no plan B and is completely indecisive, no changes before half time, let alone at half time, just sums the guy up.

Failure to get a point at Norwich and there'd be a strong argument to sack him.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

Absolutely hilarious reading all the old posts from the Dean Smith lovers. Was never convinced by the man from day 1. Without Jack the man is clueless. It’s great playing your open free flowing attacking football with Brentford in the Championship where’s there’s no pressure! Welcome to the real world Dean, your so out of your depth in the Prem it’s embarrassing! Even if we do stay up from here it’ll be nothing to do with this man. What an absolute tool playing Wesley again today!

45 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Leicester, Sheff Utd and Saints. No one should accept these performances.

Leicester and Sheff Utd were always difficult games
It’s the manner of the defeats that are worrying me

Feel there’s big problem in the set up , as looks like the players signed & the supposedly Smith style of football ( based on his ex club Brenford- quick triangle passing/ one touch / small mobile skillful type AM & strikers in 4-3-3 formation etc) but than Players like Wesley/Trez were signed instead.. if he’s not given a free rein in signing players to play his style  than it’s not gonna work , like what we witnessed today .. 

• Like 1

Â