Dean Smith

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Brilliant news and well deserved. Club as well seem aware this is a long term project

Best manager we have had since Gregory and crucially has made being a Villa fan fun again

You think he’s better than MON was for us?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, villalad21 said:

On RedCafe they've created a "next manager to be sacked" thread and Smith is among the top 6 in many of the posts.

It's interesting that fans from other clubs thinks he is doing a bad job.

6 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Good on you Deano.

The timing of these posts filled me with great joy....

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Anyone else getting deja vu from when Lambert got a new contract and agbonlahor mid season for doing....not very much?

I am truly shocked smith has "blagged" in all senses of the word, a new contract given our position in the league and only one away win all season which for me is unacceptable!

Fair point he got Villa promoted....with the best squad in the championship. Googles autonomous driving cars could have worked out we needed a solid keeper, commanding centre half and zinadine grealish fit and we'd walk it.

I just hope the Owners have added the 5 consecutive defeats/ falling into the bottom 3 and it's curtains without compo clause.

Sorry but now makes sunday a must win for Smith

Not a fan of Smith or not a fan of Villa?

26 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Anyone else getting deja vu from when Lambert got a new contract and agbonlahor mid season for doing....not very much?

I am truly shocked smith has "blagged" in all senses of the word, a new contract given our position in the league and only one away win all season which for me is unacceptable!

Fair point he got Villa promoted....with the best squad in the championship. Googles autonomous driving cars could have worked out we needed a solid keeper, commanding centre half and zinadine grealish fit and we'd walk it.

I just hope the Owners have added the 5 consecutive defeats/ falling into the bottom 3 and it's curtains without compo clause.

Sorry but now makes sunday a must win for Smith

This deserves a warning lol

5 hours ago, useless said:

Smith's playing down expectations with his talk of top six, our owners want champions league football which is one of the reasons that they bought us instead of a US Major league team. It's easier said that done, but if you're prepared to spend the money, make good decisions, and have a bit of luck then it's not impossible.

Wes Edens already owns the milwaukee bucks. 

Â