Dean Smith

Demitri_C

first time we have won back to back Prem games since the 2014/15 season.

also isnt this the first time we have scored 2 or more goals in 4 consecutive games since the 2011 season or something?

• Like 2

Even with 10 men Brighton were coming through us way too easily today, seemed to be so much space for them which was quite concerning. However, 2 wins on the bounce gives us a bit of a cushion for whats like going to be a struggle in the next couple games. 

Not the best performance but with all the bad luck we've had already this season I'm sure we'll take this. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Even with 10 men Brighton were coming through us way too easily today, seemed to be so much space for them which was quite concerning. However, 2 wins on the bounce gives us a bit of a cushion for whats like going to be a struggle in the next couple games. 

Not the best performance but with all the bad luck we've had already this season I'm sure we'll take this. 

Yes off the ball it was a bad day at the office, never dealt with Maupay finding space between the lines at all. That's a worry but Dean is smart enough to have seen it and will try and sort it out. Wasn't our best performance, we've plyed better and lost this season. I'd expect us to improve now that half the squad hasn't got to jet off round the world between this game and the next...

• Like 1

Started with Brighton able to execute passing sequences and build up at leisure. Aside from Grealish, no one was doing much on the ball either for us.

Lackluster from us, and fortunately we didn't encounter anything brilliant from Brighton. Their goal was in tune with the momentum of the game.

Want to see more initiative and urgency from us without the ball against City. Start like we did against Brighton in our next game and I doubt we'll walk away with 3 points.

2 hours ago, romavillan said:

Yes off the ball it was a bad day at the office, never dealt with Maupay finding space between the lines at all. That's a worry but Dean is smart enough to have seen it and will try and sort it out. Wasn't our best performance, we've plyed better and lost this season. I'd expect us to improve now that half the squad hasn't got to jet off round the world between this game and the next...

Not only this game. Norwich had 21 shots, Brighton has 20 shots.

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Yeah those teams have had their fair share of shots.

However, when you look at shots on target across those 2 games we've managed 20 and had 10 against us (according to BBC stats).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

If someone said to me before the season started that we would be above Man Utd and 1 point off Spurs in late October i would say they would be spot on in their prediction.

Really? Who are you and what have you done with villalad21????

18 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Ah phew, it's OK, you are back!  Thought something might have happened to you for a minute there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â