Dean Smith

Demitri_C

On 02/10/2019 at 15:04, useless said:

If we don't get a win against Norwich then don't let the door hit you on the way out our kid. Just a joke, and I've never said 'our kid' in my life. Really hope we can the three points though.

Haha **** hell, get a grip. 

Massive game for Dean. Early doors but this is a basement battle. Defeat here is damaging.

We have shown enough to show we can compete but he has to be more tactically astute here

Dropped more points from winning positions than anyone else and we simply can't continue like this

Biggest weekend so far by a country mile so everything has to be on point

The midfield balance has to be right and he has to get his substitutions right this week which is something where he has seriously lacked 

Defeat here is a huge smack in the teeth and I think he has to get selection right 

• Like 1

Need to get the monkey off our backs of not winning away in the prem, what was our last one Bournemouth in the relegation year? 

Both teams will know the importance of this fixture. 

Hopefully, Dean gets them fired up early and we really take the game to norwich. Their defence is weak and we need to exploit it

On 02/10/2019 at 00:31, KentVillan said:

Great interview with DS. He challenges a couple of the myths that have come out about lack of fitness and whether we are throwing leads away for the same reason each time.

He also has some good stuff to say the Targett injury (nothing come up on the scan) and generally I think gives a good analysis of where we are.

Also great to hear what he says at the end about Davis and Wesley. Sounds like Wesley has the right attitude behind the scenes.

(Can we please find a better interviewer, though, he's such a helmet.)

Where I come from talk is cheap! 

3 hours ago, jim said:

Where I come from talk is cheap! 

I second that.

Lose today and pressure will start to mount up. Owners will want to see rewards from their huge investment.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

We were a mess at the back in the first 20 odd minutes but going forward that was a brilliant display and the ball retention all over the pitch so much better. Certainly signs that the side is gelling better in midfield and attack, very, very positive performance.

For the haters, this is something for you: Poor Smith walking down the tunnel so we concede, that's all you have today, it's something, just not much of anything.

Brilliant from everyone, ace scoreline, shame about that consolation goal, but we won that's the important thing.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lexicon said:

No worries.

Love,

Deano.

Well we got 8 pts now which equal a point per game which most seasons is enough to secure survival.

Most people go on about 40 pts being the benchmark but most times 38 points is enough.

Â