Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, useless said:

Last season Steve Round said that we would have gone for Hernandez from West Ham and Fellaini if we'd have beaten Fulham in the final.

Jesus Christ, didn't know that. Just googled and seen.

Thank God Bruce has gone. Never been less interested in going to watch us than under him. The waste of potential, of resources, of the chance to win a league title. Madness.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, useless said:

Last season Steve Round said that we would have gone for Hernandez from West Ham and Fellaini if we'd have beaten Fulham in the final.

Need a vomit option in the react to post feature

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, useless said:

The scary thing is we probably would have thought they were good signings and what we needed..... it’s like looking back on what could have happened if I stayed with the ex and at the time I thought it would have been ace. **shudders**

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, useless said:

I'm not surprised given that Round signed Hogan, BB, Lansbury etc.

10 hours ago, Jimmyg said:

The scary thing is we probably would have thought they were good signings and what we needed..... it’s like looking back on what could have happened if I stayed with the ex and at the time I thought it would have been ace. **shudders**

considering where we would be now under Xia and Bruce, possibly in the prem.......eeewwwwww.

17 hours ago, useless said:

If this is true we could potentially have been relegated this season with these 2 31’s year olds on massive wages. 

Bruce and Wyness rightly get a lot of stick. But our DOF didn’t exactly cover himself in glory. 

• Like 1

On 14/06/2019 at 15:55, bully said:

I'm not surprised given that Round signed Hogan, BB, Lansbury etc.

I agree with your point, but I feel it's a bit unfair in Birkir. He was a decent squad player imo often played out of position, always put in a shift and scored a few handy goals for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Dean on the flight to Portugal, looks like an aisle seat, could be with the family I suppose but surely he’d be with them rather than flying solo?

Not if he’s in a group of 4 and the aircraft seating is in a 3 + 3 arrangement.

Away from the flight reason - what a great photo. So nice to see a genuine smile from the ‘celeb’ in an impromptu selfie. Contradictory to a Leeds fan on VT a couple of weeks back, DS really does appear to be a nice bloke!

• Like 1

Â