Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Media bods wasted the chance to ask some meaningful questions about his philosophy on football, how he sees his style developing and the underlying structures that he and the team want to implement at Villa. 

Instead, they want responses to quaint little questions about how he's a villa fan and isn't it nice that he's home. Yes, that's all well and good but don't portray this as some parochial bullshit. He's the most progressive coach to set foot into VP and BH for years, probably in my lifetime. He's probably the most promising English manager of his generation and the reporters want to talk about his f-ing commute. 

Never going to get those questions in that press conference sadly. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dick said:

I think so, just not used to it. Was hoping to be at the game this weekend but my dad was taken to hospital, so am now looking to come to the next home game. Looking forward now...

Hope your dad is alright 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

It was a reply to one of the main accounts, I think.  I can't remember.  I post even more crap on there than I do on here.

I know :P

• Sad 1

Bruce was never going to fit into this plan. Dead man walking from day one. I'm wondering if they kept Brucie on to tick things over while they cleared the debts and got the yes from all interested parties. I think Bruce knew it as well, hence the dogturd excuse of a recruitment policy and, ehm, "style" of football.

Debt-free, CEO one of the architects of FFP, stinking rich owners, and A PLAN!?!

This Lion is about to roar.

• Like 2

Honestly never been more excited, he seems like a perfect fit for Villa, a very correct decision by the board, and the fact that he likes to play attacking forward thinking football is very encouraging, it's strange being a Villa fan and have complete confidence in the board, and that they will do what is best for the club.  could get used to it. 

• Like 1

Â