Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

But none of that happened?

You're criticizing Smith on a hypothetical scenario. You're obsessed.

No i'm reflecting on the game as a whole and the fact is we were poor until McGinn came on and completely changed the game for us.

You can't leave out your best and most hard working midfielder in a derby game, it's complete madness.

Ill say it like this with as little as i can.

When a good Dean Smith team plays, it's like loading a pump action shotgun, then in that second half it's let rip and fire..

Wait till summer, I don't know about you but I feel what's coming..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

No i'm reflecting on the game as a whole and the fact is we were poor until McGinn came on and completely changed the game for us.

You can't leave out your best and most hard working midfielder in a derby game, it's complete madness.

We wernt poor at all, that is totally insane to say that as we held everything off that city threw at us. That tells me we now have a working Defence that can hold off what is being thrown at them at it worked.

I will agree that the second half subs of Mcginn and yes you forgot about Green were very impactful. That energy from both Mcginn and Green completely destroyed them for about 35+ minutes..

• Like 1

Leaving McGinn on the bench today was absolutely the correct thing. You couldn't drop Hourihane or Whelan so introducing McGinn after an hour was spot on. 

I'm so happy though fellas. I love Dean Smith, I love Jack Grealish, I especially love Tyrone Mings. Bring on these next couple games UTV

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Oh sorry forgot you're not allowed to be critical or disagree with Smith's decisions if we win on this site.

Hadn't Grealish scored on that wonder strike it would been another draw and you would have a whole different tune. That's the problem with the majority of the fans on here, they don't actually analyze the game, they are so stuck up on the scoreline and ignore everything else.

Are you aware of the parody these posts have become?

When we lose all you care about is the result to moan at smith. When we win, you analyse the game and everyone else is a joke. 

If this is all intentional you may be a comical genius

@villalad21 I’m sorry mate but after a game like today that we just won if you can only find criticism for Smith straight after the game. You’re trolling. 

Edit: We were derserved winner but had we drawn I wouldn’t have been to upset. I thought we battled well. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

@villalad21 I’m sorry mate but after a game like today that we just won if you can only find criticism for Smith straight after the game. You’re trolling. 

No i'm not trolling mate. 

Smith got away with an awful decision because of a wonder strike by Jack. McGinn should have started the game end of, if you honestly think starting Whelan was the correct decision you're just wrong.

Whelan has done a ok job in Grealish absence. But when everyone is fit he should be nowhere near the starting lineup

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Smith got away with an awful decision because of a wonder strike by Jack. McGinn should have started the game end of, if you honestly think starting Whelan was the correct decision you're just wrong.

Whelan has done a ok job in Grealish absence. But when everyone is fit he should be nowhere near the starting lineup

can you “analyse the game” any more than “if Grealish hadn’t scored, we wouldn’t have won by 1 goal”?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Well he did and won xxx

29 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Oh sorry forgot you're not allowed to be critical or disagree with Smith's decisions if we win on this site.

Hadn't Grealish scored on that wonder strike it would been another draw and you would have a whole different tune. That's the problem with the majority of the fans on here, they don't actually analyze the game, they are so stuck up on the scoreline and ignore everything else.

Whelan nearly costed us the game eh.

We were fine today. It was a tight game, so where's your fair analysis? Or does your 'alalysis' only go as far as finding something to bitch about? We had easily the best chances up to Whelan going off.

Edited by praisedmambo

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

1. A wonder strike? That is one of the shittest shots i've seen Jack take.

2. Did you see how many chances we missed?

3. Smith is obviously giving players the chance to lose their place, Kalinic has been on the bench since Steer has done nothing wrong for example.

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Hmmmm. Do you even watch the games? Was that a 'wonder strike'?

4 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

We had easily the best chances up to Whelan going off.

I remember one chance which El Ghazi missed. Aside from them we created nothing until McGinn came on.

When you bring on better players you create more chances, who would have thought?

Edited by villalad21

Â