Dean Smith

Demitri_C

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I would guess it was Cantwell, he looked way off it

It was Gilmour.

Apparently they had others who were ill (non-Covid) and shouldn't have played and 3 on the bench who were too ill to come on, as well as "proper" injuries.

I suspect had that game been a few days later it wouldn't have taken place

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I wouldn't be very comfortable with Smith questioning the "integrity of the Premier league" if he was our manager. Ain't gonna get you any brownie points with the league if your questioning there ability to run it.

In fairness they havent a clue how to run it 😂

I bet Smith gets a fine for it yet Klopp spent last week abusing a referee and criticising the league will get nothing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

In fairness they havent a clue how to run it 😂

I bet Smith gets a fine for it yet Klopp spent last week abusing a referee and criticising the league will get nothing 

The premier League are trying there very best to keep the games on, so they can generate the money to pay the clubs. I cannot see any club sacrificing any money not to play games.

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Why? 

I'm sure their medical team and coaches looked at him properly and know far more than we do let alone the journo 

A feverish temperature in the highest paced league in world football?

He's dangerous. How many players this year have collapsed in training and matches?

It's shameful.

On 01/12/2021 at 12:53, PussEKatt said:

Im not bitter,because as you say,hes left.I am just stating my opinion.IMHO Jack did all the things that DS gets credit for.I also happen to think that Norwich will go down and not come up ( not with DS anyway ) That is my opinion of DS and ONLY TIME will show us all if I am/was right/wrong.In the mean time,thats my opinion,ok ?!

I think your opinion has merit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Smith running out of excuses, "when you have the quality of Saka and Lacazette in your team"? Really......................

We'll yes really... Norwich have zero quality in their team 

If Gerrard came out and said "when you have the quality of Lukaku" would you bat an eyelid or think yeah he's right, Chelsea brought a £100m top 5 striker in the world off the bench 

Norwich are a long way away from having a £60m £250k a week striker on the pitch, another week where they line up like its a game in the cup with a championship team vs a PL team, not a clue why he went there, they're shit 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

If Gerrard came out and said "when you have the quality of Lukaku" would you bat an eyelid or think yeah he's right, Chelsea brought a £100m top 5 striker in the world off the bench 

Norwich are a long way away from having a £60m £250k a week striker on the pitch, another week where they line up like its a game in the cup with a championship team vs a PL team, not a clue why he went there, they're shit 

Same I was baffled and though he'd wait for a better job

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Strangely enough.With the exact same players DS is doing what he did here and SG seems to have made a decent team out of the same players,an unsolved mystery perhaps ?!

The current Norwich run has the feeling of one of those long losing streaks that we went on when Dean was in charge. This could get messy for him! I hope he manages to do enough to hold onto his job and give it a crack next season. It was always a risky move for him but it could be the last PL job he has if he’s not careful. They look like a team that has given up!

Â