Dean Smith

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is it bad that I can't figure it out?

I can guess maybe Anwar but probably not 100 percent correct as he was a player that was revitalised last season. Might be completely wrong

23 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Guilbert?

or engels

those are the 2 who have had babies during lockdown according to their insta

im sure douglas luiz was impacted by it too, the mental strain of corona on some of these young guys must have been huge but its easy to brush it of because they're mega rich footballers, they're >25 living in a foreign city alone, speaking from experience i had a baby last april living in germany, my moms seen her 3 or 4 times in 18 months, its a proper shit thing, money and fame and an "easy" profession and great life doesn't mean anything, they were locked down with the rest of us

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

or engels

im sure douglas luiz was impacted by it too, the mental strain of corona on some of these young guys must have been huge but its easy to brush it of because they're mega rich footballers, they're >25 living in a foreign city alone, speaking from experience i had a baby last april living in germany, my moms seen her 3 or 4 times in 18 months, its a proper shit thing, money and fame and an "easy" profession and great life doesn't mean anything, they were locked down with the rest of us

Did Sanson have a baby? Depends which lockdown he's talking about as well I suppose, as can't remember when Watkins had his baby either. Or was that the start of this season?

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

or engels

Some premier league players still managed to organise parties with "sex workers" during lockdown, so its not all bad....

• Like 1

Whilst I agree with what DS achieved with us was fantastic and it was great having ‘one of our own’ at the helm ,I wish him well but it’s  time to move on , all I want is 3 teams relegated with us being well away from the mix , if one of those sides is Norwich then so be it , proper tinpot outfit anyway so F em !

18. Norwich 

19. Dirty Leeds 

20 Geordie Maggots 

☝️🙏

• Like 2

That has to be Engels, pretty well documented on SM about him having a baby and being homesick, JT was looking after the defenders, all fits Engels for me.

I think JT will make a fine manager someday, desperate to learn and better.himself always and hasn't jumped in at the deep end too soon.

Plop to cloud cuckoo land

Gerrard to Liverpool.

Tuchel to Villa.

JT to Chelsea

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is it bad that I can't figure it out?

and yes, great insight.

i think it's going to be someone like lansbury. someone who isn't too busy on social media. none of the players who are active on social media had a lockdown baby, from what i recall.

el ghazi is a good shout as he came off social media too so no idea what his family situation is

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

i think it's going to be someone like lansbury. someone who isn't too busy on social media. none of the players who are active on social media had a lockdown baby, from what i recall.

el ghazi is a good shout as he came off social media too so no idea what his family situation is

Could be. Joined a small team to get back to London tbf it would seem

Interesting thread on the Norwich forum.

Smith has actually become Tony Pulis now. How long until they sign Delap to implement those time wasting throw ins?

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/145404-how-long-will-it-be-until-we-moan-about-hoofball/

Whatever happened to him I don't know. Completely different manager to what he was at Brentford. 

Edited by villalad21

Â