Dean Smith

Demitri_C

15 hours ago, Mantis said:

Is it though? Overall without Grealish the football was often very poor. Doesn't mean it'll be poor at Norwich where he's starting with a clean slate but it definitely did seem as if he had no idea what to do with us without Grealish.

The original post said we "never" played good football without Grealish. Yours said "often". You're absolutely right, it was often poor. 

8 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Norwich are absolutely still going down.

They are only 3/4 points off safety though.

So i still don't see why people think it's a foregone conclusion.

Thats a swing of a couple wins.

One thing Deano seems to be able to conjure up, is winning streaks.

EDIT: Leeds have just scored.... make that 6 points....they're probably fooked. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Im happy for him but we should move on. He will want to beat us in a few weeks, make no mistake about it.

So?

Of course he will. Everyone (apart from the trolls) will want to beat him and and Norwich.

Don't want to talk about Dean Smith, I would suggest if you don't go into the thread with his name on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/11/2021 at 20:32, Mantis said:

This may sound cold-hearted but I genuinely do not care what happens to Norwich now, just as long as it doesn't negatively impact on Villa. Yeah I like Dean but at the end of the day he's no longer Villa manager anymore.

Basically agree with this, I will hope he does well and gets them out of danger only when we are clearly out of it ourselves. For now they are a relegation rival and so I don't want them to do well.

(Better them winning yesterday than Soton though)

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They are only 3/4 points off safety though.

So i still don't see why people think it's a foregone conclusion.

Thats a swing of a couple wins.

One thing Deano seems to be able to conjure up, is winning streaks.

EDIT: Leeds have just scored.... make that 6 points....they're probably fooked. lol

If you look at their fixtures played they have had a bloody tough start and are coming into a run of games they could realistically be getting some points from. The next couple of months should be interesting.

Loving how much the Norwich fans are loving him, will definitely be willing him so by extension them on as long as it's never at Villa's expense of course. Will be another nice feather in his cap were he to keep them up.

25 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

As I mentioned in the Steven Gerrard thread, JT was on BeIn Sports yesterday. Here he is talking about Deano and an unknown player at Villa.

Can't be that hard to work out based on the player isn't local (lives away from family), was during covid last year and had a baby at that time. 

Great insight though, shows Deano actually cares about his players :)

10 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Can't be that hard to work out based on the player isn't local (lives away from family), was during covid last year and had a baby at that time. 

Habib Beye?

45 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Who is it then? And agree, great insight!

46 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Is it bad that I can't figure it out?

and yes, great insight.

4 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Edit - it’s appears to have been agreed with the club to display it for the Norwich game.

This is brilliant.

Hopefully he also gets so overwhelmed with emotion, he forgets that he's now managing Norwich, and has a clanger against us. lol

" Ollie, attack him on the left, he turns like an 18 wheeler.... " 

" Oh sh*t what am I doing?! "

Cue Rashica having the game of his life.

• Like 1

Â