Dean Smith

Demitri_C

24 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Well done Deano, send Leeds, Burnley and Newscumcastle down, that would be splendid.

I would absolutely love that...

• Leeds - Worst fans in the Prem
  • Burnley - Worst football in the Prem
  • Newcastle - Worst owners in the Prem

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

I would absolutely love that...

• Leeds - Worst fans in the Prem
  • Burnley - Worst football in the Prem
  • Newcastle - Worst owners in the Prem

Newcastle for a week had worst football and owners 😂

10 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

I could only imagine a retarded SHA fan would wish on something like this

Why? 

If they lose every game it's one less team for us to worry about. 

Like it or not Smith has put us in a relegation scrap. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Well done Deano, send Leeds, Burnley and Newscumcastle down, that would be splendid.

I never realised just how screwed Newcastle were, until the League table graphic I just saw.

Would love it if they went down 😂.

Then I'd love it they bought all the best Mercenaries in the Championship on ridiculous salaries and fail to come up.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I never realised just how screwed Newcastle were, until the League table graphic I just saw.

Then I'd love it they bought all the best Mercenaries in the Championship on ridiculous salaries and fail to come up.

60k a week Conor Hourihane 

If we'd have lost or drawn I would have wanted Norwich to lose, but as we've won I don't mind them having won also, in a way quite pleased, not just because of Smith, but also because last season the relegation battle was so boring, will be more interesting if more teams are involved this season, as long as we're not one of them.

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Marvelous.

57 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Why? 

If they lose every game it's one less team for us to worry about. 

Like it or not Smith has put us in a relegation scrap. 

Or we're 4 points off Europe, but you know...  Glass half full or glass half empty, and we sure know that when it comes to Smith, you're as empty as it gets...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Or we're 4 points off Europe, but you know...  Glass half full or glass half empty, and we sure know that when it comes to Smith, you're as empty as it gets...

Man City, Lecester and Liverpool after Palace.

If we don't find ourselves in the bottom 3 at Christmas Gerrard has done some job.

This may sound cold-hearted but I genuinely do not care what happens to Norwich now, just as long as it doesn't negatively impact on Villa. Yeah I like Dean but at the end of the day he's no longer Villa manager anymore.

• Like 3

Â