Dean Smith

Demitri_C

59 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

The bloke leading him around  the trading ground comes up with some classic lines you’d expect to hear in a sketch about working for Norwich:

”it’s quite nice you see cause it’s not *too* big…”

”oh and there’s a vegetable patch over there….”

To be honest it must be a hard sell. He knows it isn't impressive at all unless they are hiring someone from Carlisle United.

I felt bad for him.

• Like 1

I get what he is saying at 5:24, and it was true at Aston Villa with super wealthy owners but that won't necessarily be the case at Norwich.

He will barely get anything to spend at Norwich unless they are selling players at huge profit so the second season if he survives won't get much easier. 

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JPJCB said:

The bloke leading him around  the trading ground comes up with some classic lines you’d expect to hear in a sketch about working for Norwich:

”it’s quite nice you see cause it’s not *too* big…”

”oh and there’s a vegetable patch over there….”

it reminded me of when estate agents take you around a house and you walk into a poxy living room. i was surprised the word 'quaint' wasn't used.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Happy for him! But I still cant see that Norwich team staying up. They won by a pretty ragged headed corner with two Norwich players colliding and Southampton missed several chances towards the end.

They are only 5 points behind us, and 3 points off safety.

That's nothing if we are honest.

• Like 3

Â