Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Voted for Dean.

How are klopp or Pep in the list.

Given our performance against Chelsea, the fact we ended Evertons unbeaten start, and ended our 12 year old streak of united defeats, its a no brainer really.

But people won't factor in opposition, so yeah, sure it will be Arteta.

23 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Even though I'm not a big fan of Smith ranking him this low I thought was incredibly harsh.

You’re not a big fan of Smith?! 

You’ve never mentioned that before!

But yeah, the disrespect shown in the video is typical of those that don’t know what they’re talking about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Even though I'm not a big fan of Smith ranking him this low I thought was incredibly harsh.

Who are these nobodies 😂 Sky Sports really sunk low

Arteta top class because he knows people at the City canteen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

"Can you imagine Dean Smith managing in the champions league?" they say.

I think that says it all really...  Because of course I can imagine it.

Edited by Lichfield Dean
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I might be biased but I reckon I can see him winning the thing

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I just went to the end of the video and seen who they put where and laughed! 

Bielsa in category A but Smith in C was a joke.  Rafa in category A, while a great manager hes not top draw anymore.  Dyche and Nuno in category B...I can almost accept Dyche because of what hes done at Burnley but the rest is so bad I laugh at this but Nuno as a category B is surely just trolling.

Just a couple of nobodies debating, hosted by more nobodies

• Like 1

I don’t really see much risk of another club coming in for Deano and that video above is partly why- he’s just not seen as an exciting, dynamic choice. Our gain in the end.

I think it’s more likely if he continues to succeed that he gets the England job. And, hate to say it, he’d be great at it because his key strength is building the culture of the organisations he works in 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

This is hilarious, normally stear clear of stuff like this tbh, these 4 guys are typical of a modern media brainwashed football fan, particularly of their age group. They support the football product, much more then they do their own teams which I presume they never discuss. They are more interested in what the scum12 are up to then say Villa if that's their team. rocket polishers.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

I just went to the end of the video and seen who they put where and laughed! 

Bielsa in category A but Smith in C was a joke.  Rafa in category A, while a great manager hes not top draw anymore.  Dyche and Nuno in category B...I can almost accept Dyche because of what hes done at Burnley but the rest is so bad I laugh at this but Nuno as a category B is surely just trolling.

Just a couple of nobodies debating, hosted by more nobodies

Actually think the hosts are being fair to Smith though i turned it off early on

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Actually think the hosts are being fair to Smith though i turned it off early on

Yeah, Kyle Walker interpreted the format as "does Kyle Walker think he should manage Man City?" and put him in the D tier and everyone else said Dean was a good manager and he was being harsh. If he got moved up to C tier at the end that's probably about fair given he's not yet won a cup or qualified for Europe.

Kyle Walker is clearly an idiot. If I was a betting man I'd put good money on him being one of the five England players absolutely refusing to get vaccinated.

Edited by Panto_Villan

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

You’re not a big fan of Smith?! 

You’ve never mentioned that before!

But yeah, the disrespect shown in the video is typical of those that don’t know what they’re talking about. 

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

3 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

To be fair, the context paints a better picture than I initially thought.

These are fans of Sky 6 Clubs rating how much they would want a certain Manager, to manage THEIR club, from A downwards?

Wouldn't expect them to know much about or going ons, or Deano to be fair.

At first I thought it was purely just rating managers,.

13 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Yeah, Kyle Walker interpreted the format as "does Kyle Walker think he should manage Man City?" and put him in the D tier and everyone else said Dean was a good manager and he was being harsh. If he got moved up to C tier at the end that's probably about fair given he's not yet won a cup or qualified for Europe.

Kyle Walker is clearly an idiot. If I was a betting man I'd put good money on him being one of the five England players absolutely refusing to get vaccinated.

It wasn't actually Kyle Walker the footballer 😉

25 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, the context paints a better picture than I initially thought.

These are fans of Sky 6 Clubs rating how much they would want a certain Manager, to manage THEIR club, from A downwards?

Wouldn't expect them to know much about or going ons, or Deano to be fair.

At first I thought it was purely just rating managers,.

Yeah, but he still thought the idea of Dean Smith managing in the Champions League was inconceivable.

53 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Yeah, but he still thought the idea of Dean Smith managing in the Champions League was inconceivable.

Brummie accent phobia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panto_Villan said:

What about Dyche? Bielsa hasn’t done anything in Europe…then Nuno as well

That Kyle Walker is an idiot!

Â