Dean Smith

Demitri_C

16 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I actually think he looks toit, like a toiger, he's done some shoulder and arm weights.

He will be going to the world cup next year.

I was, as usual, being sarcastic. Not sure he'll take that Qatar heat though 😃

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Happy Basketball GIF by NBA

I really hope so. Like I like Deano a lot but I think NSWE are ruthless. If we're not at least solid top half (say 8th, 9th minimum) or mid table but don't win the league cup or something he'll be under a lot of pressure

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

I really hope so. Like I like Deano a lot but I think NSWE are ruthless. If we're not at least solid top half (say 8th, 9th minimum) or mid table but don't win the league cup or something he'll be under a lot of pressure

Dean’s done so well so far so I don’t see the justification for doubts or major criticism… I’d rather be optimistic and positive because the work and evidence is there, we’ve been on an upward trajectory ever since these owners and this manager arrived… we would’ve struggled to get out of and possibly languished in the Championship without Dean…

None of what I am saying is directed at you btw, but I’ve seen a lot of fickleness and impatience from many “fans” which often frustrates or annoys me. Feels like stabbing the guy in the back when all he has done is work wonders for us… some loyalty and appreciation is warranted…

It’s a bonus that he loves the club as much as we do too, good to have a manager that is invested and cares about the job/club and it’s progression… rather than being focussed on lining his own pockets and using us as a stepping stone etc…

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Dean’s done so well so far so I don’t see the justification for doubts or major criticism… I’d rather be optimistic and positive because the work and evidence is there, we’ve been on an upward trajectory ever since these owners and this manager arrived… we would’ve struggled to get out of and possibly languished in the Championship without Dean…

None of what I am saying is directed at you btw, but I’ve seen a lot of fickleness and impatience from many “fans” which often frustrates or annoys me. Feels like stabbing the guy in the back when all he has done is work wonders for us… some loyalty and appreciation is warranted…

It’s a bonus that he loves the club as much as we do too, good to have a manager that is invested and cares about the job/club and it’s progression… rather than being focussed on lining his own pockets and using us as a stepping stone etc…

True I see it as that way. Its more hope I think that the owners have a long plan. 

Â