Dean Smith

Demitri_C

23 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Ashley Young is still a 'prick' on the pitch. Love his intensity. Buendia has so much time. Brad Young has something about him. Out of our current youths I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it first.

37 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Ashley Young is still a 'prick' on the pitch. Love his intensity. Buendia has so much time. Brad Young has something about him. Out of our current youths I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it first.

Never liked Young since he left, subjected to the Manure infection of personality…

But I’m sure he’s matured n become a better character by now, must have a lot to offer off the pitch… winning mentality at least and maybe pass on some fitness and training tips, Conte pushes his players hard…

40 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Brad Young has more to offer than Davis at least, he scores goals for one…

Edited by Jas10

3 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Sorry, what? Are you suggesting that he's overweight?

No, I've seen packets of crisps that weigh more than Bert.

It looks like he has something under his top in this photo.E6qJek6XEAQ8Pso-1-1.thumb.jpeg.2c258c7de4d1865662079248352d8f2e.jpeg

There was a rib injury during the season where he played with what looked like a cricket chest guard on. You'd think that would have healed now so must be a piss bag, right?

1 hour ago, May-Z said:

No, I've seen packets of crisps that weigh more than Bert.

It looks like he has something under his top in this photo.E6qJek6XEAQ8Pso-1-1.thumb.jpeg.2c258c7de4d1865662079248352d8f2e.jpeg

There was a rib injury during the season where he played with what looked like a cricket chest guard on. You'd think that would have healed now so must be a piss bag, right?

It’s either his teddy bear under there or an alien escaping from his stomach

There’s a bloody face!!!

65B86897-6BBD-4F81-8067-ADDF8323FA7A.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Targett piling on the pounds again. Just cannot keep himself fit this lad.

I think, as someone with the same complexion, the club should be doing more to protect him from that heat.

• Haha 2

Has DS been in many of the vids and pics, seems to be absent in a fair few of them?

Perhaps he’s away with Pennywise doing deals for Pedri, Mbappe and Renato Sanches 🤪

2 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Targett piling on the pounds again. Just cannot keep himself fit this lad.

I actually think he looks toit, like a toiger, he's done some shoulder and arm weights.

He will be going to the world cup next year.

• Like 1

Â