Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Smith would do some frightening things with this crop of England players. Goodness me.

Sorry, can't have any of that attacking nonsense and playing your best players. We may score goals under him but wouldn't you love to see the joys of 5 at the back and Watkins in central midfield?

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, MaVilla said:

To think we have 4 players in the squads of the teams in the final of the copa America and Euros (emi, Luiz, mings, grealish)

Who would have put any money on that when deano first joined us 1000 days ago!?!

Only Emi is actually regularly playing though.

Great for them to be in the squads but i'd like them to play more.

Luiz used to start games several months ago but he seem to have been lost in favor to Fred. Not sure what happened there as i don't think Fred is particularly great.

22 hours ago, Mantis said:

Sorry, can't have any of that attacking nonsense and playing your best players. We may score goals under him but wouldn't you love to see the joys of 5 at the back and Watkins in central midfield?

And Cash, Guilbert and Kesler all in the back 5 but not right backs!

• Like 1

On 08/07/2021 at 01:16, Mantis said:

That team and the managers tactics really were exposed in that final. 

• Like 3

Â