Dean Smith

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Wesley? 

Nope Young 

Doesn’t look like anyone familiar, different facial features…

Prob just a problem w my eyes 🤣 The vids too blurry to see clearly but I don’t recognise him at all. Someone of the coaching/fitness team?

Just now, Jas10 said:

Doesn’t look like anyone familiar, different facial features…

Prob just a problem w my eyes 🤣 The vids too blurry to see clearly but I don’t recognise him at all. Someone of the coaching/fitness team?

It's 100% Ashley Young.

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

Jed not looking like Jed there.  Had to use the number to work out who he was.

Seemingly very positive vibes around the place.  Has Buendia been given longer off due to his Argentina call up (even though he didn't play?).

Smith must be very excited to see what the squad can do and what a full pre season does for some of our newer members.

11 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Seemingly very positive vibes around the place.  Has Buendia been given longer off due to his Argentina call up (even though he didn't play?).

Smith must be very excited to see what the squad can do and what a full pre season does for some of our newer members.

Buendia didn’t make the final squad, probably still/on way back from holiday.

13 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

He looks like a Jedi.

Â