Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Deano out!

He should have started with 11 kids. We need to bring in big Sam or Alan Pardew.

Ah balls to it. As I said in the match thread what a wonderful season. Liverscum, Leicester,  Arse twice and now the spuds. It could have been even better if we had taken the 'easy' chances especially before the covid outbreak. 

But as I said in the summer we have the youngest squad and they will improve again. Even if we buy no players we'll be stronger next season. Our two young lions showed that there's a strong core group coming through

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Not bad for someone with diabolical in game management 😉

Lol ok I'll retract that and say his game management can SOMETIMES be diabolical. Today it very much wasn't!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

This.

We bossed it for most of the game and it was encouraging get to 70+ minutes into Jack.

A great win for Dean and the team.

Yep. 

Like i have said when dean does well i will give him all the praise in the world. But when i think there should be criticism i will call him out on it.

Flawless performance tonight

• Like 3

What a season! I said in another thread that, as silly as it sounds, breaking the 50 point mark would feel like something tangible out of the season.

At this stage of last season it was nervy waiting for that final game decider. I’ll take the comfort of a free hit against Chelsea over that every time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

200.gif

My last post on this because I want to enjoy a great victory. 

But before you get on that high horse, remember my post had nothing to do with you or even mention you. And rather than respond to the content of it, you chose to have not one, but two personal digs at me. 

I think it's hilarious but maybe just remember that.

Just now, tom_avfc said:

What a season! I said in another thread that, as silly as it sounds, breaking the 50 point mark would feel like something tangible out of the season.

At this stage of last season it was nervy waiting for that final game decider. I’ll take the comfort of a free hit against Chelsea over that every time.

Yeah i dont mind whatever happens sunday now. We needed a win today to give us that boost for next year. 

Superb final away game of the season 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Lol ok I'll retract that and say his game management can SOMETIMES be diabolical. Today it very much wasn't!

Luiz sub was a good call, his energy was crucial

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

A whole 15/16 season points total difference!!

If he makes the same amount of progress next season as he did this (percentage-wise, I mean), we'd be on 78 points (which would be 2nd place this season). Maybe that'll put the improvement into perspective for some. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

My last post on this because I want to enjoy a great victory. 

But before you get on that high horse, remember my post had nothing to do with you or even mention you. And rather than respond to the content of it, you chose to have not one, but two personal digs at me. 

I think it's hilarious but maybe just remember that.

Oh, I didn't realise you took it to heart.

It's light hearted banter. It's a forum after all.

Let's enjoy the win mate. Smith got it right and we beat a top 6 team. It's a great result.

🍻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Oh, I didn't realise you took it to heart.

It's light hearted banter. It's a forum after all.

Let's enjoy the win mate. Smith got it right and we beat a top 6 team. It's a great result.

🍻

Oh I don't take it too personally. Me and @Demitri_Chave had back and forth and it's all good fun. 

You're right, that's what it is. Great win. Up thr **** villa.

• Like 4

Season is almost over, we got a great win, and we are on here having, literally the same roundabout argument we have everyday.

I hope people realise we have a whole summer of no football, to argue about bollox and hypothetical doom scenarios, save your energy and best punchlines till then.

• Like 1

Â