Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree herman thats why he is still in a job he would have been aacked if this form was at the start of the season.

Im highlighting my concerns on smith just to show why i feel smith isnt doing good enough.

You still haven't answered my question. Please don't avoid it. 

What is a realistic finish for us this season, given our rebuild, given last season's 17th placed finish and given we lost Jack for 3 months. 

If you are going to make claims about not being good enough then please, for the 2nd time, answer the question.

What league position WOULD be good enough this season.

19 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

Can you stop with these ifs? my god please stop with these ifs.

So we considered one man team by everyone and we lost this one man and we have bad run of results and thats unneceptable for you? Really? 

So you saying that the team in the middle of rebuilding who lost its main man  and who sits 11 safe from any danger of relegation  on the 2nd season of premier league is unneceptable for you.  Just confirm me this please.

We took our points earlier  we can lose some at the end because we can afford having a bad run because our team played really good at the start. Thats how it works some team play better at the start some at the end.

If your expectations was europe or winning the league that your freaking problems your delusions.

11 safe from relegation on the 2nd season in the premier league with grealish injury with pandemic it is acceptable for me. YES YES YES YES

You accept mediocre form then If your happy with it but dont tell me i should be happy with it either. I and i believe  our owners have bigger aspirations than finishing below leeds united and having a pathetic points total in the league for 2021. 

And please show we where i said

A) i want europe

B )  want to win the league?

Another exaggerated poster that wont have any form of criticism against smith

8 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Says the guy whose sample size for information on the subject is his wife. 

There are thousands of examples of long covid affecting young healthy people and they are very easy to research.

Not this one again?  Covid has not effected the team to a point it can be blamed for our poor run of results, no no no!!!. Not rotating enough may have?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

All that matters is after 38 games we're well safe and have improved. 

Absolutely acceptable. 

Its acceptable for the WHOLE season yes but the last 10 it isnt as i have explained and said earlier.

The board wont have anymore of this lame form next year i gurantee it

4 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

What is a realistic finish for us this season, given our rebuild, given last season's 17th placed finish and given we lost Jack for 3 months. 

If you are going to make claims about not being good enough then please, for the 2nd time, answer the question.

Sorry i must have missed the post i have had a few notifications today!

To answer your question 11th is a acceptable finish for me - but my major concerns is the form of the last 10 games. This alarms me with or without grealish. If grealish git injured for the first 10 games we might be in the bottom 4 at this stage if you look at the last 10 games form.

I think anything below 14th would have been a major failure.

Im still disappointed we didnt finish top 10 and very unhappy we have finished below leeds (cant see us beating spurs ir chelseA)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

To all the Smith defenders

LEAGUE POSITION IS GOOD ENOUGH!!!

RECENT FORM IS NOT!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its acceptable for the WHOLE season yes but the last 10 it isnt as i have explained and said earlier.

The board wont have anymore of this lame form next year i gurantee it

But football isn't about 10 games. It's a season. All that matters is the end result. 

If Man City have a poor 10 games but still win the league do they give a shit? 

Next year, if Norwich have a shit 10 games but stay up, will they give a shit?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You accept mediocre form then If your happy with it but dont tell me i should be happy with it either. I and i believe  our owners have bigger aspirations than finishing below leeds united and having a pathetic points total in the league for 2021. 

And please show we where i said

A) i want europe

B )  want to win the league?

Another exaggerated poster that wont have any form of criticism against smith

I asked you to confirm me something in that post now do it.

A) Where did i told you to be happy with mediocre form? qoute me.    You see i can do it to mister exaggarated poster. Nice tactic by the way.

And i believe that our owners are smart who not just point their fingers at bad run of the games and look at whole season with full context. 

And i dont understand why you talk about leeds no one is talking about them and finish above them is not our main concern.

Edited by Tumblerseven
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

RECENT FORM IS NOT!!!

But then you'd just find something else to moan about. Because when league position and form was fine, your little group moaned about subs and squad rotation. 

So don't pretend there's validity to your foot stamping.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

RECENT FORM IS NOT!!!

Hate to break this rocket science, but form is temporary. That's why they call it form.

You go on good and bad runs. Bitching about them is rather pointless. Constructive criticism sure, but the drivel a bunch of you are posting is either for effect or you're new to sports.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

But then you'd just find something else to moan about. Because when league position and form was fine, your little group moaned about subs and squad rotation. 

While I'm sure some people here would never be pleased, I think the vast majority of criticism being leveled at Smith right now would be absent if our form was better.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm in no little group, I can assure you. My opinions are my opinions, something "your little group" cannot accept!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

I asked you to confirm me something in that post now do it.

A) Where did i told you to be happy with mediocre form? qoute me.    You see i can do it to mister exaggarated poster. Nice tactic by the way.

And i believe that our owners are smart who not just point their fingers at bad run of the games and look at whole season with full context. 

And i dont understand why you talk about leeds no one is talking about them and finish above them is not our main concern.

You asked me a question and i answered it. I think the sqaud is better than leeds yet we are below them. 

The form is mediocre fact. Its below wba thats not opinion thats fact so you have t exactly sent a good example there 😂

Well the but about owners is speculation just like mine. But of i was backing my manager with 100m each year and he is delvering 2 wins in 10 i wouldnt be happy.

Palace are medicore too and yet we conceded three against them. Smith needs to bow his head in shame for that.

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Hate to break this rocket science, but form is temporary. That's why they call it form.

You go on good and bad runs. Bitching about them is rather pointless. Constructive criticism sure, but the drivel a bunch of you are posting is either for effect or you're new to sports.

I bet sheff united are saying that their forms certainly been anything but temporary mate 😉

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

I think you're way off. 

Is he though? The players and manager admitted last season was nowhere near good enough. With a high net spend this year I'm sure the owners will also be disappointed the way the season has petered out. The reality is as much as the fans have our own expectations and ideas on how things are, the owners could be thinking completely different.  Not saying that is the case but it could be. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Just two more games to get through, both of which will be very tough and then we can look back on a job well done and look forward to strengthening in the summer.

It's a matter of perspective.

100% that’s what I’m focused on and I know many others are too. 

Â