Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

anyone complaining about our performance this match... tactics were spot on.  

No we just had far better players that earn a lot more money and cost a lot of money on contrast to a terrible West Brom.

You're always going to create chances against them.

We were laboured. Lethargic. Sloppy. Same players making the same mistakes and putting in the same half arsed performances with seemingly no ramifications.

I've seen people in pre season friendlies taking set pieces with more urgency.

People walking to take a corner at 2-1 down.

No it is not good enough. The worry signs are there.

• Like 1

Glass ceiling reached and he is what he is ... Big decisions this summer - I see the benefits of sticking but also see his deficiencies as a coach and can see an argument for replacing him ... Lucky I don’t have to make the call. 

• Like 1

Just now, thabucks said:

Glass ceiling reached and he is what he is ... Big decisions this summer - I see the benefits of sticking but also see his deficiencies as a coach and can see an argument for replacing him ... Lucky I don’t have to make the call. 

I don't think you can claim glass ceiling reached when we've improved every season so far. 

• Like 1

Why do we always leave it so late to bring on a 2nd striker and really attack. We obviously can't play the way we did in the last 5 mins for the whole game but if we started attacking that intensely 5 or 10 minutes earlier we win that game.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Disagree that the ceiling is reached, we have got better, not even stagnated let alone gone backwards

And I don't see who is coming in, the replacement stuff is madness, will no doubt come with "we have rich owners, let's be ambitious and get Jose" or some such bollocks 

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Yes they had a few chances but thought the key things went against us today. We should have won so not critical of Smith today 

24 shots 70 percent possession, we dominated them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

For the next match please drop Traore and play Watkins RW with Davis up front.

Yup - these are options Smith needs to give himself. By always playing one up top he limits the options himself.

Â