Dean Smith

Demitri_C

I want us to have the players so we could switch to a 5-3-2/3-5-2 formation next season for some games if need be. And that we also trained that formation obviously. No real point switching to a formation your players are not comfortable with.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Noooo we can’t do that because if we do we are “making excuses” for them

You know players can still do bad things in the hood moments of games. Sometimes bad things come from good times just as much good can come from bad.

So really that guy speaks crap because criticism can occur even if something went right.

20 hours ago, nick76 said:

Sorry mate, I couldnt give two hoots what you think about our manager.  It's weird enough that you post over 1700 posts on another clubs website, just sad really but then giving your view on our manager, i couldnt give a crap what you think.  You have enough problems in your own backyard with a very expensive manager who has only gotten you 8th so far, that seems like a failure for how much he costs and reputation, and you are only keeping tabs on 7th because of an Arsenal freebie goal last night.  So thanks for your comments but I'll file it in my favourite filing cabinet...

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I’ve made my position clear on many occasions on this site why I post here so no need to repeat it.

I’m also sorry that you find my opinion of Smith not to your liking but I’d hasten to add everyone is entitled to their opinion despite whom they support or where they come from.

Furthermore I thought independent opinions were welcome here to balance those that, em, let’s say, are more blinkered?

I respect your opinion of Everton’s manager although Everton are still several points ahead of a Villa who spent heavily last summer.

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, striker said:

I’ve made my position clear on many occasions on this site why I post here so no need to repeat it.

I’m also sorry that you find my opinion of Smith not to your liking but I’d hasten to add everyone is entitled to their opinion despite whom they support or where they come from.

It’s weird and creepy!

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

It’s weird and creepy!

No one else seems to have a problem with me posting here so thankfully you and your opinion are on their own.

Just now, striker said:

No one else seems to have a problem with me posting here so thankfully you and your opinion are on their own.

It’s like the guy who sits outside a school all day and says he can because it’s a free world.

willem dafoe smile GIF

We either need to find a coach who implements a system that allows shite players to flourish.

Or we need to buy 8 or 9 players of real quality in the summer. Only Martinez and Grealish have real quality.

I'm done with Smith.  DLLLWLWLWDLWLDDLWLL and on course for another L.  So that will be 20 matches and 19 points.  Lost against two of the bottom three and we only avoided losing to the other one because we played well for 10 minutes at the end.  Just can't see how he influences the team to improve.  We keep playing the same formation and the same tactic - even though it hasn't worked since the middle of December.  The 13 games at the start of the season look more like the exception than the rule.  We need to be bringing in at least 4 or 5 players in this summer (plus a couple of backups).  Not sure that I trust Smith to be targeting the players we need to be aiming at the top of the bottom half of the table next season.

Â