Dean Smith

Demitri_C

I feel he was already planning to drop Barkley against leicester, but with Jack's injury he was afraid to change too much too quickly. 

I'm happy he's finally reacting to things not working, hopefully this is for the best. On paper it doesn't really look like our best 11, I'm not overly confident about this game 😕

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

You can finish in mid table and the top half at same time 🙄

Yeah arguably with 20 teams 8th is mid table mathematically.

Top 7, bottom 7, middle 6 thus 8th to 13th is mid table.

29 minutes ago, WooJung said:

I feel he was already planning to drop Barkley against leicester, but with Jack's injury he was afraid to change too much too quickly. 

I'm happy he's finally reacting to things not working, hopefully this is for the best. On paper it doesn't really look like our best 11, I'm not overly confident about this game 😕

It depends what best means....most talented,no.......more energy, we will see.

• Like 1

Smith done Bielsa today no joke.

Proved he has a team that can play without Grealish if it comes to that, top day for Villa and so glad bamford didn't score. 

Thanks so much Smith.

Hes one of the few managers who seems to learn from his defeats and actually enacts gameplans to rectify them. Bielsa's Leeds slapped us around 3 games in a row, and he made sure that didn't happen again. Same thing against Southampton who also seemed to have our number.

• Like 3

Â