Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

People will shout again for subs (boring) but that would have been such the wrong decision. 

We weren't tired. We didn't need fresh legs. Having players like Trez and nakamba on would have made us worse with their limitations. And as much as I want to see sanson, that was not the game to make your prem debut. 

Halfway point and 30 points in the bag. Absolute legend Dean Smith. 

How blind are you? They should have scored 5 in the last 20 minutes. That was so **** terrible it is unbelievable. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

People will shout again for subs (boring) but that would have been such the wrong decision. 

We weren't tired. We didn't need fresh legs. Having players like Trez and nakamba on would have made us worse with their limitations. And as much as I want to see sanson, that was not the game to make your prem debut. 

I think we were tired but other than that I agree 

People get excited because we've lost games like that before, will take a long time for the confidence to seep in to the fan base too, we rode our luck, could have played better but also defended brilliantly

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Back to flogging players to death again until they break an ankle. Brilliant.

We have depth. Why didn't El Ghazi or trez or elmo or nakamba or sanson come on 20 minutes earlier. Traore, McGinn and barkley didn't do anything for the last 30 minutes. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

I genuinely didn't think we did. We looked sloppy all game, no different at the end.

The idea nakamba or trez would have made a major difference is dream world. It also would have risked disrupting things too much. Absolutely the right decision. 

Its not to make a difference, its to break play up, stop em playing

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I genuinely didn't think we did. We looked sloppy all game, no different at the end.

The idea nakamba or trez would have made a major difference is dream world. It also would have risked disrupting things too much. Absolutely the right decision. 

They wouldn't make a major difference except we wouldn't let them run through so easily. That redmond chance at about 83 minutes. Mcginn didn't move the entire play and let redmond get free and barkley didn't press romeu. That chance led to 3 shots from a corner which we were lucky to not have gone in. 

Edited by MotoMkali

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

How blind are you? They should have scored 5 in the last 20 minutes. That was so **** terrible it is unbelievable. 

But they scored zero, and we scored one.

So we won. And you still have a pop at Smith. 

Somenfans are so **** terrible it is unbelievable

Â