Dean Smith

Demitri_C

I love how he always looks for the positives in all situations. A lot of managers would have been making excuses already but Smith talks about how he used the time to reflect, speak to individual players and plan for the rest of the season. 

Such a top bloke and manager. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I love how he always looks for the positives in all situations. A lot of managers would have been making excuses already but Smith talks about how he used the time to reflect, speak to individual players and plan for the rest of the season. 

Such a top bloke and manager. 

He constantly brings a smile to my face

• Like 3

Great performance on the whole, battled hard and had our chances against a City side who have really found their stride and look the best team in the league, only to be outdone by a nonsense decision. I hate to blame outside influences but if even Peter "exists to agree with the referee" Walton is saying he's baffled as to why that first goal wasn't disallowed then you know we've been done. AGAIN. Same as almost every other game this season though, keep performing like that and we'll be more than alright.

Edited by Indigo
  • Like 1

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Got no problem with that performance at all. We have grown so much since last season. Need to win vs Newcastle though. 

Our level tonight was much better than I expected. Just made some wrong decisions on counter attack and also some miracle defending from Dias at 0-0 when Ramsey was getting a tap in.

Don't see a reason why we can't get 7 points from next 3.

• Like 2

I hope he now calls moss out on it 

Set us up well I thought, deeper than usual and we let city play but mostly left them to take shots from outside the box through 6 players which wasn't working

We looked rusty going forward which is to be expected, Dias prevented a Ramsey tap in at 0-0 with either blind luck or great defending so it nearly paid off 

Reaction was completely understandable.

We shouldn’t just have to stand by and get **** over by corrupt officials and stay silent. The fact they are above question, criticism and have no obligation to explain themselves needs to end.

• Like 1

Â