Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Can we do it? Can we finally go a season without a depressing,  batshit crazy, new manager speculation thread?

That would be awesome.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Good chance to get some points against Spurs. They'll be missing Hojbjerg through suspension and Lo Celso through illness. They'll have to cobble together a midfield. SJM and Dougie should be licking their lips.

I don't think they will, I think he's been a victim of the same poorly designed infographic that Mings was. It showed his yellow card and a big number 5 next to it but that is actually just his shirt number as well

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Good chance to get some points against Spurs. They'll be missing Hojbjerg through suspension and Lo Celso through illness. They'll have to cobble together a midfield. SJM and Dougie should be licking their lips.

I doubt it mate their squad is awesome. They can replace those two. 

Now if you said Kane and Son were both out then I’d agree with you. 

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Really i think I could cobble a midfield together out of Ndombele, Sissisoko, Bergwin, Lucas Moura Lamela, Winks, and Alli

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

”Does Dean even know his best team, the guy has used ~35 different players this season.  Smith Out!”

Used more players than Barry Fry used to! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

Used more players than Barry Fry used to! 

Also waiting for Man U fans to say that “Louie Barry’s dream has always been to play for Man U and he’ll be joining them soon”

4 hours ago, nick76 said:

Also waiting for Man U fans to say that “Louie Barry’s dream has always been to play for Man U and he’ll be joining them soon”

He said after the game he was a diehard Villa fan from a Villa family. So the shit tabloids will call him a United fan like Jack 😄

• Like 2

A common explanation for the perceived effect is that athletes are generally featured on the cover after an exceptionally good performance, which might be an outlier compared to their usual level of performance. Therefore, their future performance is likely to display regression toward the mean and be less impressive by comparison. This decline in performance would then be misperceived as being related to, or even possibly caused by, the appearance on the magazine cover.

• Thanks 1

Â