Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I was kinda hoping he would rip into Southgate in his press conference.

But he just isn't that controversial Mourinho type. Very boring man, but respectful and GOOD.

You missed a bit at the end buddy so I fixed it for you just in case you didn't realise UTV

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

But he just isn't that controversial Mourinho type. Very boring man, but respectful.

I would suggest that not being a gobshite like Mourinho doesn’t make Dean boring. It would have been disrespectful and shown a  lack class to get into a public spat with the England manager. It would also not have done Jack any favours. 

I’d imagine behind closed doors the rhetoric is somewhat different. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

But he just isn't that controversial Mourinho type. Very boring man, but respectful.

Wouldn’t say he’s boring. He’s the best dad figure that you can hope for. Talking of boring, you must’ve forgotten our previous manager. 

Dean was right to avoid commenting on Jacks situation with England.

He also has other players playing international football, he is wise to tread carefully and not attract any unnecessary attention towards us.

Sometimes a wise man picks his moment, to say what he wants, I'm sure Dean is well aware of that.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Well it is an entertainment industry...

Well done you’ve found another reason to squeeze in some negativity when we have a 100% record and have just stuffed the champions 7-2. Don’t worry we’re bound to lose at some point then you can have a field day.

Until then let’s hope Dean is having speach writing  lessons and fashion advice. We wouldn’t want him wearing the wrong shirt and trousers combo while he tries to explain why we gave away a corner in the 29th minute of a 4-0 victory. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The actual sport is yeh. If you need entertainment from off the field events as well then you need to be watching WWE mate.

Imagine Smith coming out to the press conference with a big snake round his neck and a piece of 4 x 2 shouting Villa Villa Villa Villa then pointing at the camera and shouting LEICESTER WERE COMING FOR YOU BROTHER OH YEAHHHH whilst kissing his guns

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Imagine Smith coming out to the press conference with a big snake round his neck and a piece of 4 x 2 shouting Villa Villa Villa Villa then pointing at the camera and shouting LEICESTER WERE COMING FOR YOU BROTHER OH YEAHHHH whilst kissing his guns

You’re getting your characters mixed up there Jake the Snake Hogan

I liked the part of his press conference where he said that we want to exorcise some demons from pre-lockdown. See, for me, that is not boring. It's a calculated way of saying that we want to get revenge for the way they beat us when we last played them. 

That's not boring - that's psychological stimulation. 

Â