Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Absolute masterclass today even Klopp applauded him and said wow. Barkley executed the plan and Liverpool. We've got more than one threat. Trezeguet looked threatening too today. Tactically he has improved so much too. He made tweaks again during the game to make us even more devastating. 

Well done Dean and the coaching staff.

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Started on the 12th though. And this is GW 4. Come one got to include it 

But we are in October. He is nominated for motm for September, but I doubt will win as the fixtures change played against him where we only had 2 games. Others managers won 3/3.

In October, we have to see how we get on in other games before month end.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Has anyone seen villalad21? He seems quieter than usual?

I wonder if villalad has actually got it right? Days like this he gets to celebrate the amazing result, and on the days where we're a train wreck he gets to stand atop the wreckage and celebrate being right.

1 minute ago, Panto_Villan said:

I wonder if villalad has actually got it right? Days like this he gets to celebrate the amazing result, and on the days where we're a train wreck he gets to stand atop the wreckage and celebrate being right.

He’s running to Klingon Lescott’s house talking about restored balance and asking where’s your car tweets now, Joleon. Telling ya. 

I was actually disappointed he didn't put Davis on. If ever there was a night he was going to score a goal.....

100/10 for start to the season though. Beyond my expectations. Had no issue with the Stoke loss but hopefully we'll give the FA cup a proper go this season.

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Who was that poster that said we should play double pivot with Barkley so #10?

"We tweaked our system and had two holders in Douglas Luiz and John McGinn and freed up Ross as a 10"

That was MEEEEE

Â