Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It's fresh obviously so it's a bit harder than you think 

Name a better villa performance in the PL

There might be a few but there won't be many 

Premier League - not really sure there is TBH. 

I was preparing today for buying fifa 21 in the week have not brought it yet but I had said to my lad im having Cash and Watkins in my first eleven for time being. Then we go put a display on like this,not saying my choices gave us luck but darn happy as anything.

Smith, Co and the players have totally undone the pool. They all deserve a night at the pub and that's what hard working should get you.

All this seasons signings have been amazing so far, but like I said before I'd love the Owners to stretch the money more, the team, Smith and Villa deserves it.

The energy was absolutely crazy from the lads,they could not handle Barkley, Watkins or Grealish, every counter I felt like we could score, that's flipping dangerous.

We eradicated Liverpool with counter attacking football and we are the only team who can say we dismantled the champs, what a scalp that is.

Sorry if I'm so high but my heads just gone, I feel crazy over this win, shocked and gobsmacked.

Looking forward to the media tomorrow, what a day to read the papers to see how much they say we cheated or Var failed,even officials were on our side, they will not even admit to liverpool were bad and Villa were miles better.

I'd put a bet that we will qualify for europe this season, I think that first eleven have what it takes but they do need help and support from a good bench as well.

If those Fringe stars can take anything from this win is that if they believe in themselves then they can achieve and set standards like what those first eleven players achieved tonight.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I questioned if Dean was out of his depth last season, glad to see he’s shoving it down the throats of idiots like me! Up the f***ing Villa!!

He is out of his depth - hes to good for us !

Thank you Deano for making me so so proud of my team again. I'll never stop being proud of the club but we've had some terrible teams to cheer for over the last 10 years. This team was truly exceptional tonight and whatever your game plan was it was absolutely brilliant. Well done Holte-ender. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Link to Liverpools forum where match starts:

https://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/404748-Aston-Villa-(a)-Sun-4th-19-15-Sky-Sports/?page=4

I do believe from what I read that after half time when the Thrashing carried on that the Mods of this Liverpool forum had turned the site off, Smith and lads what did you go and cause 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Serious they were loving the Thrashing of UTD then start discussing how it happening to them is not even funny, what a wonderful bit of fun I had reading some of those comments.

This other Liverpool fan forums is a better read: https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ll7ahd3iadfj6rfef4kd62mhad&topic=346222.0

One comment: Well that was a humbling experience. Well played Villa.
Grealish is an annoying dick head. 

This comment is classic: That's how you stop the Mancs being first on MOTD2!  Gerrin'!

so funny 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Edited by Dave-R

3 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

He has to go fetch Benrahma in if he can get that effort out of Watkins and go by Henry as well, it makes sense.

I love this man! He oozes humility and compassion and it just a lovely bloke all in all. I think that's part of why our players want to fight for him. that he managed to completely outsmart Klopp is tell-tale signs that he's not as limited as some of us have thought in the past. I think performances like these finally show that he is not out of his depth in the PL and that we can be truly proud to have him, a fellow villa fan, as our manager. UTV!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â