Dean Smith

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We had 35 % of the ball. Fulham had us running around in circles.

Players looked exhausted from the 70 minute mark.

We are all over the moon with the result, but lots of things to improve on. This was far from a complete performance.

I know your picking out the things that could be improved on but tour doing it at the wrong time, straight after a win VillaLad.

Something tells me your after manga attack GIF

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We are all over the moon with the result, but lots of things to improve on. This was far from a complete performance.

Haha no ones biting mate 😂

Edit: Spoke too soon, you’ve snared a couple. 

Edited by LondonLax

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I know your picking out the things that could be improved on but tour doing it at the wrong time, straight after a win VillaLad.

Something tells me your after manga attack GIF

Compare that with initial reactions in the Leeds threat when they win.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Get a grip.

For the record i'm over the moon with the result, doesn't mean i didn't see lot of things we need to improve on.

Ironic. You are relentlessly negative. You only ever see things we can improve on. If you managed to be less relentless and more balanced your fair comments might come across better. We get it. Nobody is sitting here thinking we're Liverpool. Do you ever think people don't say half the stuff you do because the stuff you moan about is extremely obvious?

Edited by Rolta

1 minute ago, avfcDJ said:

Compare that with initial reactions in the Leeds threat when they win.

Leeds always dominate the ball.

I'm not saying this to troll. I want us to improve. I want us to get better.

We need to learn to control and manage games better. Especially against a poor side like Fulham.

14 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Embarrassing and pathetic comment. Had us running in circles? 😅😂😂😂

Fulham will dominate possession against a lot of teams, they were like it in the championship as well, in fact I think there was a stat that last season they had more possession than any team in the country with the exception of Man City, but they lack a cutting edge up front, so many times I'd watch them last season and they'd have the majority of the ball but were lacking in attack.

I think we just did a professional job and didn't over exert ourselves, it was a good performance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Fulham will dominate possession against a lot of teams, they were like it in the championship as well, in fact I think there was a stat that last season they had more possession than any team in the country with the exception of Man City, but they lack a cutting edge up front, so many times I'd watch them last season and they'd have the majority of the ball but were lacking in attack.

I think we just did a professional job and didn't over exert ourselves, it was a good performance.

Yep, I thought we looked very comfortable. Fulham had a lot of ball but we had more shots on target. We were picking them off on the counter and probably should have scored more. 

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

8 unbeaten, 6 of which are wins.

Anyone being negative can just **** off right now. If you can’t enjoy a good streak and just pick holes and find negatives in everything then why even bother supporting the club. Everyone knows we aren’t the perfect team, but we just won 3-0 away from home so just enjoy that??

Also, the gulf between Fulham and Villa is clearly huge. That in itself says a lot about how far we’ve come. Last season ‘the worst team in the PL’ was very much our level. Today we swept a relegation rival aside, which makes me think we won’t actually be a relegation rival this year. 

We won’t go down. Not a chance.

Being negative and being critical of certain aspects of the game isn't the same thing.

Going forward i thought it was an excellent performance. We look a real threat.

Wish we could keep the ball better in the team and i hope it is being worked on this season.

Edited by villalad21

9 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Also, the gulf between Fulham and Villa is clearly huge. That in itself says a lot about how far we’ve come. Last season ‘the worst team in the PL’ was very much our level. Today we swept a relegation rival aside, which makes me think we won’t actually be a relegation rival this year. 

12 months in the league and a lot of the players have improved and are better for the experience of last season. I bet Fulham looked at this and thought it was a strong chance of 3 points. A bit like we did at home to Bournemouth in the 2nd game last season. Its a big leap to the premier league and it catches some teams out. 

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

Being negative and being critical of certain aspects of the game isn't the same thing.

Going forward i thought it was an excellent performance. We look a real threat.

Wish we could keep the ball better in the team and i hope it is getting worked on this season.

I get what you're saying dude but...............

liam neeson GIF

Â