Dean Smith

Demitri_C

24 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Learn how to use subs Dean. For the love of god please learn this basic managerial skill. 

In case your TV/radio died before the final whistle - we won 3-0

Just now, PieFacE said:

Win 3-0, people moaning about subs lol.

Great job Deano!

Exactly. 

Win, score 3 goals, keep a clean sheet and people still think they know better than the manager when to change players. Like subs 100% of the time have a positive impact. 

Its **** ridiculous.

Just now, tom_avfc said:

Great start to the season. I reckon the lack of subs may well be down to us having Stoke in three days time. A full 90 minutes for the reserves again there. 

Agreed, Traoré will get 90 there, that will be better for him than 20 odd tonight.  Was important (if he is in plans) to get Ramsey some minutes.  

Excellent start to the season. As we have all moaned about him at times, credit where it's due. We are playing with much better intensity than last season. The decision making is still poor at times on the pitch but I can actually see some semblance of a proper team emerging. 

Finally we are playing with pace in the transition. I like this.

26 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Learn how to use subs Dean. For the love of god please learn this basic managerial skill. 

There is no need to make subs for the sake of making subs.  The number of late goals we conceded last year should be enough evidence of how important it is to keep control of a game.  West Brom last week is proof that you are never safe from a comeback.

whilst I too would have loved to see more of traore, and ramsey, and even KD up front, but truth of the matter is we were in total control, and did not need to make any subs to upset the balance.

1 minute ago, Thug said:

There is no need to make subs for the sake of making subs.  The number of late goals we conceded last year should be enough evidence of how important it is to keep control of a game.  West Brom last week is proof that you are never safe from a comeback.

whilst I too would have loved to see more of traore, and ramsey, and even KD up front, but truth of the matter is we were in total control, and did not need to make any subs to upset the balance.

We had 35 % of the ball. Fulham had us running around in circles.

Players looked exhausted from the 70 minute mark.

We are all over the moon with the result, but lots of things to improve on. This was far from a complete performance.

12 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Win 3-0, people moaning about subs lol.

Great job Deano!

Yes..

You cant complain when we win, the job was done even if some things could of been improved throughout the game.

But we won take it in and love the goals and the game play that brought the goals.

Oh and good keeping and defending,they sent many crosses and last season we would of screwed up there, but great job overall.

Edited by Dave-R

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We are all over the moon with the result, but lots of things to improve on. This was far from a complete performance.

jim kelly kick GIF by Warner Archive

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Beginning of the season.

Let’s take the points I’ll get.

Just **** off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Â