Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t want them to come up so we can sign Benrahma.

Theyd prob still sell him you know, that's the brentford way so long as they are happy with price.

I would like the lad also and Watkins.

Edited by Dave-R

Absolutely feckin delighted for the manager, properly chuffed. I’m certain that staying up at this time will prove pivotal in this football clubs future prospects. I’m really content that we appear to have a man at helm who has learnt some lessons during lockdown, has identified where points were slipping away, and best of all he is one of our own, he 100% has our best interests at heart. We fixed the problems and looked one of the better teams during the restart. We have the potential to properly progress now. As our owners said after playoff final last year, “the sky is the limit”. Now’s the time to kick on.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t want them to come up so we can sign Benrahma.

They should actually be 2 or 3 up here.

He has made some brilliant passes in the final third only for the chances to be totally fluffed

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

"pparantly if he stayed 'up' we were all going to suck him off. I say, Dean, drop those joggers and lets get this done. 

You sir are on your own at that one, have at it BJ expert.

I'll take one of the Ladys out from there team, you can wine and dine Smith.

Edited by Dave-R

Absolutely fantastic achievement to keep us up, and in a spectacular fashion when we were dead and buried! I can’t believe anyone is suggesting he doesn’t deserve to start next season. Bring it on. Hopefully a more comfortable season next season!

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Hes a romantically nourishing sort of guy no?

Nourishment- some peoples idea of what that involves leaves me deeply concerned on this site, no names said out ay Jareth??

18 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

promoted when he had no right to be

over saw a huge turnaround in playing staff

suffered long term injuries to two of his key signings during the same game.

took us to wembley 

observed, changed and took the players with him.

kept us up in his first full season (something only 30% of clubs promoted through the play offs do)

Loves the villa as much if not more than the rest of us.

What more can anyone ask.

When you word it like that..   my posts for wanting him out are now deemed damned right foolish....

Give the man £200m for next season and see what he can do!

💜 Thanks Deano.  I love you.   No surrender! 🦁

• Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

So genuine question...

Does anyone still want him gone? Intrigued for your reasoning why if so...

Nope not for me. I would have sacked him a few weeks back. But he took the opportunity given to him and deserves a chance to build on his work. 

Â