Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Smiths earned another season in my eyes. At one stage after the Man U game it looked like we wernt improving but the fact we went unbeaten in 4 and stayed up shows lessons are being learnt. Above that the contrast between pre lockdown and post lockdown defensively shows how much work is being down to improve us and it’s actually working. 

He has my support.

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

What about Baggies?

Being from San Francisco you probably don’t know that there is no real hostility  between baggies and villa fans even though they are down the road. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Well done Dean, wonderful and a very Villa way to do it!

I wrote that man off..

He's turned my thoughts in it's head and he took things by the scruff of the neck and he delivered the requirement of this season.   Well done Deano.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Being from San Francisco you probably don’t know that there is no real hostility  between baggies and villa fans even though they are down the road. 

Well theres plenty of hostility but it's all one way. They are an utter irrelevance, I honestly didn't even know there was a connection until I had the misfortune of going to a baggies game with my mates 15 or so years ago and they had as many anti-Villa songs as the noses!

• Like 3

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

Well done Dean Smith! You earned the right to manage this club next season. Looking forward to it!

slight correction my friend, he has earned the right to manage his club next season 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I can't wait to **** Leeds up next season. 

Oh I agree on that I do, I cant stand them really for the way they played against us.

Hopefully Leeds run into the trouble we did this season.

Would love to see Brentford gain promotion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

slight correction my friend, he has earned the right to manage his club next season 

Correction back at you, it's not his club, he does not own it. 😂

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Oh I agree on that I do, I cant stand them really for the way they played against us.

Hopefully Leeds run into the trouble we did this season.

Would love to see Brentford gain promotion.

I don’t want them to come up so we can sign Benrahma.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â