Dean Smith

Demitri_C

8 points from the last 4 games, he wasn't lying when he said his team's always finished well. 

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Thanks Dean but it was down to teams around us in the end. Time to learn your trade else where.

Was a daft deflection why Reina didnt save that goal, up till then we was 1 nil up so howd you say it was down to teams around us, it was down to us as well.

Can you not be happy that we just done enough to stay where we are, some people are never pleased are they.

Smith wont be going anywhere whether you want him to or not.

• Like 2

From 13th in the Championship to survival in the PL the next season - he's worked wonders especially when he had to build a new team.

Something has to change this summer though, recruitment is the big issue. I did worry that Smith wouldn't be able to stop us leaking goals but since lockdown he's changed things and it's worked.

I stand by my Marcello Gallardo to Villa desires. However if we can't get better than Dean Smith he stays. 

Credit where credit is due he has improved vastly in the last 5 games especially in terms of tweaks during games without having to make substitutions. 

To help him for next season I can guarantee we will be better if we spend approx £27 million on these players:

Cavani - Free, Kurzawa - Free , Ryan Fraser - Free, Tyrese Campbell - £15m (???) , Baptiste SantaMaria £12m. 

That strengthens the first team and the squad. Imagine training with Cavani. I'll do a full post in the transfers topic. But this will make his job easier. 

Again well done Dean Smith.

Edited by Sulberto21

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

From 13th in the Championship to survival in the PL the next season - he's worked wonders especially when he had to build a new team.

Something has to change this summer though, recruitment is the big issue. I did worry that Smith wouldn't be able to stop us leaking goals but since lockdown he's changed things and it's worked.

If we have better wingers and strikers we'll concede less goals because the defending will begin at the front. 

Â