Dean Smith

Demitri_C

What i love about Dean Smith is that he never tries to shut up shop, get a goal, he wants another. 

This is what we've all been crying out for. 

Now that isn't always going to work, there will be times when we conceed chasing more goals, but I'd confidently predict that his philosophy will win us many more points than it loses. And it's infinitely more enjoyable to watch. 

We are going places with this bloke. 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

What i love about Dean Smith is that he never tries to shut up shop, get a goal, he wants another. 

This is what we've all been crying out for. 

Now that isn't always going to work, there will be times when we conceed chasing more goals, but I'd confidently predict that his philosophy will win us many more points than it loses. And it's infinitely more enjoyable to watch. 

We are going places with this bloke. 

Exactly this.

Bruce at 1-0 would have meant we try ton contain them, defend deep, and give away the lead.

Baffles me that we didn't bin Bruce in the summer and get Smith in then. I don't even want to think how different that would've been today with Bruce in charge.

Absolutely delighted today, everything I've wanted to see from Villa for so long.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

This isn't really something that Smith can fix himself but if our forwards can stop being so wasteful we can really blow some teams away this season. 

We've got quality players and should certainly be aiming for a play-off place. They didn't seem to have direction or self-belief. It all looked stale.

Â