Dean Smith

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Wouldn't mind that dinosaur working his absolute shit house tactics if it meant staying up.

Either would i. Sam knows his stuff i think he wouldnt  need that long to implement  his ideas. And u know he would be screaming at them when they do shit unlike smith who just scrayches his head and looks lost

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Wouldn't mind that dinosaur working his absolute shit house tactics if it meant staying up.

I absolutely hate the dinosaur term, especially when people saying it have no idea about how up to date his methods are.

His football is generally not pretty but it doesn’t make him a dinosaur. 

People have stopped calling Roy Hodgson a dinosaur now I’ve noticed. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Sorry, everybody.

Evans works for a scribe now that are subscription based. They give you like the first paragraph. It's pure click bait. He knows nothing. Gets more wrong than right .

6 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Sorry, everybody.

Gregg Evans has an awful record reporting things 🤣

worst villa reporter on the evening mail I’ve seen in 45 years , no wonder he only lasted a year in the job 

Edited by Eastie

Gregg Evans these days and the Athletic in general are pretty reliable, so they're probably right about this, they've probably been fed the information by the club to stop all the rumours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think he would save us

He really wouldn't. Saved Sunderland after splashing cash, Everton too. He also wouldn't take a job that might damage his reputation 

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Who the ***** are Theathleticuk to know this??? 

A sports journalism company worth about half a billion dollars. 

Greg seems to get more inside information since switching from the mail. I don't think he's been wrong too much since changing. 

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Even if we go down? And a new manager might have kept us up?

If I thought a new man would make a difference my pinion would be different. 

As it is, I think he deserves the season. 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He really wouldn't. Saved Sunderland after splashing cash, Everton too. He also wouldn't take a job that might damage his reputation 

He’s pretty much retired now, I don’t think he’s that fussed about reputation in what would probably be his last job.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

If I thought a new man would make a difference my pinion would be different. 

As it is, I think he deserves the season. 

I genuinely dont think another manager makes us better. We have a shit squad. 

Subs today, how many get in another Premier League squad. McGinn arguably AEG. The rest not a chance.

I doubt some of our starters would as well 

10 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Evans works for a scribe now that are subscription based. They give you like the first paragraph. It's pure click bait. He knows nothing. Gets more wrong than right .

Sites that charge you to read them and clickbait don't really go together, mate. It's the sites that rely on ad revenue that use clickbait.

We owe smith a certain debt of gratitude for last season for sure but that should cloud our judgement or make us sentimental in keeping him ... He has failed IMO and sticking with him will cost us dearly 

• Like 1

Â