Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

4 games in 10 days after 3 months off. No surprise players were out of legs at end of game. Shame on the Premier League 😔

It’s the same for everyone though. I don’t see this as a legit excuse. 

18 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Teams figured out stop Grealish and you stop Villa.

Absolutely no creativity or identity in this team. It all relies either on a set piece or Jack producing a moment of brilliance.

Agreed . Every team knows that’s by now. How did we get to this sorry state after spending 140m ?? 

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Not convinced handing the manager’s job to Terry would be a great move. Her is part of the failing coaching team that has got us into this mess. 

Not sure I totally agree with that. Ultimately JT does as he’s told by the management. He might have his own ideas. 

Think it's too late to make any difference if we sack and replace him now. But if we do I certainly hope we do not commit ourselves to the new manager for the next season already. Regardless of outcome.

Go down or stay up we should have our options open for next season.

Just now, Spoony said:

Not sure I totally agree with that. Ultimately JT does as he’s told by the management. He might have his own ideas. 

He might, but I'd sooner recruit someone that has done the job elsewhere. 

JT knows the players and would get respect just because of his presence and reputation as a character.

Don't think it would be the worst decision ever. In this state we ain't got much to lose. We'll probably get relegated no matter what we do.

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

JT knows the players and would get respect just because of his presence and reputation as a character.

Don't think it would be the worst decision ever. In this state we ain't got much to lose. We'll probably get relegated no matter what we do.

Hasn't he known the players since last August though ? 

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

My problem is I genuinely don't know whether Terry actually wanted us to win against Chelsea the other day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

My problem is I genuinely don't know whether Terry actually wanted us to win against Chelsea the other day.

Yeah that was quite appalling. Absolutely disgusting to not celebrate there.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Sorry do you really think Terry has gained respect from players for his character?Do me a favour he couldn’t be further behind Dean Smith in that department.If Dean is sacked I believe it will be a long time before you get back to the PL sadly.I still think he deserves a chance till end of the year he is a decent manager.

Just now, Brentfordnylons said:

Sorry do you really think Terry has gained respect from players for his character?Do me a favour he couldn’t be further behind Dean Smith in that department.If Dean is sacked I believe it will be a long time before you get back to the PL sadly.I still think he deserves a chance till end of the year he is a decent manager.

I think you will be a premier league team very soon :)

Â