Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Cheers for the memories but needs to go today ... We are spineless lack aggression and tactical guile and are set up in our managers image ... JT should go as well and a fresh start required and give the new manager the last 6 games to assess for next season. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I’ll say it again. We are the worst team in the league and we’re playing as bad as we have all season, at the most crucial time. 

We are going down and it’s exactly what we deserve. 

Fair.

Just now, supermon said:

I think that's the final straw, expecting him to be sacked. 

I admire your optimism, but I'd be surprised if he WASN'T still here next season, even if finish off the season in this same gutless manner.

Wolves are challenging for champions league because the usual contenders are having unusually bad seasons. They're a really good side, but not as good as it would take to qualify for champions league in a normal season, or get anywhere near for that matter.

Edited by useless

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

Is the fight and desire that we been lacking since the restart which is the most alarming. 

Yes, exactly. There's no shame in losing to a really good Wolves side, it's the MANNER in which these loses come about. We barely even fight.

Not saying he needs to go but if there was ever a moment of desperation from the ownership to stay up this will be it. If it happens they’ll go with JT who will have zero pressure. Wouldn’t mind it to be honest. 

Â